MK II Assorted Grenades & Bank

reinking71

Was going through some stuff I hadn't looked at for a while and came across these grenades. Manufactures from left to right are S, AR, AA, & A.

The plug on the second from left is different than what I am use to seeing. It appears to be made of zinc and is marked Bartlett Hayward Co., any idea on time frame of manufacture?

Second question, does anyone make a reproduction fuse assembly. Thought I came across a website years ago but cannot find it now.

Thanks

post-3453-1326728255.jpg

post-3453-1326728272.jpg

post-3453-1326728290.jpg

It appears the second one from the left has been made into a bank. Notice the slot cut into the body and the plug appears commercial and met to be removed when the bank is full. It also has a cut-back fuze on it.

jerseyshoreed
Nice eye candy. :thumbsup: I agree with hink, Second one is a bank

1st one looks like an early mark2 with the skinny base where the fill plug is . very nice

Not sure it is a bank since it has a cut on the other side as well. Thought they might be demil but who knows.

Thank you for the reply.

Not sure it is a bank since it has a cut on the other side as well. Thought they might be demil but who knows.

Thank you for the reply.

I have a grenade of the same period with the exact same plug, however instead of a fuze there is a wick and flint screwed in where the fuze goes. Looks very professionally done, so I'm going to guess yours used to be a lighter too. I will try to post photos tomorrow.