"New" 1950's Air Developements

NebrPatch

Working on a project, I've been paging through some early 50's newpapers which are loaded with the latest developements in aircraft, missiles, & rockets, also UFO stories.

The first is an F7U-3 from 1954

post-5886-1326040793.jpg

Johnny Signor

Very cool to see the "New-Old" articles like that ! to see how far they have come since then ( a short time back really) , if you like seeing these types of articles go to this site , US Naval Avaiton News and go into thier "back Issues" section , they go all the way back to the early 40's and up to recent years, and there's LOTS of really cool "Old New" avaiton photos/stories , enjoy !

Johnny

Very cool to see the "New-Old" articles like that ! to see how far they have come since then ( a short time back really) , if you like seeing these types of articles go to this site , US Naval Avaiton News and go into thier "back Issues" section , they go all the way back to the early 40's and up to recent years, and there's LOTS of really cool "Old New" avaiton photos/stories , enjoy !

Johnny

Johnny,

Thanks for the link. I used to enjoy reading NA News when I was in, now I can re-visit all those great storys. I really like the Grampa Pettibone storys. Thanks again.

Chris

Johnny Signor

Hey glad to help, and yeah I always got a kick out of "Granpa" the guy that drew him always had him in a huff over the blunders of pilots and their mistakes !

yeah they have some great stuff in the issues , enjoy !

Johnny

• 11 years later...