New show COMBAT CASH starts January 11

Bob Hudson

I stayed up to watch too (and my teaching is going to suffer today...) and thoroughly enjoyed the show! I like the various facets of the hobby presented: vehicles, weapons, connection to video games, reenacting, etc. and the true passion Bob and Owen show to not just make money but to "live" the hobby.

The humor, honesty, and class with which they approached people is what drew my greatest admiration. Thank you for being such great ambassadors of the militaria collecting masses! :thumbsup:

-Johannes

Kurt Barickman

Will this episode be on again?? I was so fired up I had a few beers in prep for the show and fell asleep :lol: Looking forward to more if I can stay awake.

Kurt Barickman

teufelhunde.ret

To the producers, directors, writers, production crew and our own "talent" a well deserved BRAVO ZULU! It was an inside the park home run... IMHO

Well done guys. Congratulations, it was a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing more. You could do an episode just looking around Bob's shop, so much good stuff in there.

Thanks

Dennis

CNY Militaria

Great show indeed! One of the best of the bunch. Do you think with the continued airing of the show, business will spike and you will open the shop full time?

CNY Militaria

Also, in searching the internet for reviews on the show, most pages have long comment reply lists with everyone offering items for sale to get on the show!

Very good show! Will you be filming at the Show of Shows?

Glad to see I wasn't the only person looking at all the stuff in the background. --- Rick (Old B-1)

Overall I enjoyed the first 2 episodes. :thumbsup:

I don't think I will be running into any of those large ticket items or could I afford them.

Will any of the programs cover some of the more realistic items we may come across at flea markets, garage sales, local (small) military shows? :think:

Will be watching next week!

Congratulations on a good start!!!

Bill

Is it true the BSA folding bike sold for 4500 on the show?

Yes, and Owen had to LAHO out of a perfectly good aircraft to get Bob to agree to pay that much for it.

His last offer had been $4000.

That was the deal.

It was OK but not what I expected. More Mail Call than Pickers/Pawn Stars. I must admit I was disappointed the Items they bought was a "Japanese Tank" "Iraq Banner" and a "British Bike".

Must be great to get paid to ride around in Military vehicles. Robert

Outstanding production, guys! Thoroughly enjoyed it! I just hope the old lady down the street with the M-4 Sherman in her garage didn't notice the $400,000 valuation that flashed on the screen - she's been considering my "bottom-feeder" offer of $400 to take it away. :laughing1: Keep up the great work!!!!!! :twothumbup: Bob

I'll keep watching it, but I didn't care much for the Garand "ping" line. Supposing one could hear the ping from 30-100 yards away over the sounds of a firefight, as quick as one is to reload, and given that a man with an empty M1 had buddies with Thompsons, Carbines, BARs, M1919s and M1s that were likely not empty, well, let's just say that I have NEVER heard a vet actually say that a German or Japanese jumped up and ran at him because his Garand went ping.

Overall, pretty positive reaction with me overall. I liked it OK.

I've always believed that complaining about the Garand having the empty "ping" sound is like that guy from Sandhurst saying the M1 Abrams is a bad tank just because it uses a lot of fuel. Dr. Atwater from The Ordnance Museum pointed out that if a Soldier was really worried about someone trying to rush him when the "ping" sound occurred, he would just fire two rounds and then throw an empty clip on the ground and take care of the attackers with the remain six rounds.

Good show, though.

It was OK but not what I expected. More Mail Call than Pickers/Pawn Stars. I must admit I was disappointed the Items they bought was a "Japanese Tank" "Iraq Banner" and a "British Bike".

Must be great to get paid to ride around in Military vehicles. Robert

Nothing wrong with British bikes Robert!! ;)

Awesome show!!!........I liked it so much i will forgive you guys for crushing a Camaro!!......mike :thumbsup:

I figured that you would notice that Mike. But didn't they make up for it by bringing out the medic helmet? LOL!

Tom K

Good show Bob and Owen.Enjoyed it.Can anyone tell me where to find Bob and Owen Bobble-Head Dolls for my collection as I sure that will now be the Rage. :rolleyes: Robert

carbinephalen

Bravo guys! My wife even seemed MILDLY interested as she watched it with me! Haha, nice items and a good change of pace for reality shows. I'm also glad it's not on Thursdays...that's designated for "The Office" at the the Phalen house :thumbsup:

Keep 'em coming fellas!

Jeff Ashenfelter

Thumbs up for the first two episodes Bob and Owen. I imagine by the time SOS rolls around you two will have tables with all of the VIP's in the back of the show. Just remember all of us little people! Jeff

Can anyone tell me where to find Bob and Owen Bobble-Head Dolls for my collection as I sure that will now be the Rage. :rolleyes:

ccbh.gif

MilitariaKollektor

Great light hearted and somewhat comedic show about the various facets of militaria collecting. My wife liked it too and now realizes that I'm not alone. A bit fast paced. No time to ogle over the fascinating stuff. Hope that there will be an episode featuring the show room. Looking forward to future episodes. Congratulations!