New show COMBAT CASH starts January 11

Bob Hudson

Robin-This Wed at 8pm & 8:30 but I would double check with your cable provider. A frined in SD who has COX says its on at 7 & 7:30

Thanks Bob,

I'm in San Francisco for the week, but the show will be on the Discovery Channel correct?

• 4 weeks later...
In a future episode they will have Momma Grizzly lead them on a search for lost canteens on Attu Island.

oh man, you have to warn me when this episode is about to air. My grandfather fought on Attu. Sadly you don't see many items from Attu on the market. It's great to hear they are going to do a segment about this forgotten battle.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing on the network website or my local schedule for any episodes airing. Looks like I will NEVER get to see the last two episodes, which really steams me as I really wanted to see the video of Steve Preston’s tank destroyer main gun at work (having seen it in person on several occasions)…

tracks.jpg

If you get a chance look at R. Lee Ermey's Lock and Load episode about tanks, I beleive it is. They fire several guns to show the development of tank armament, from the field piece versions of the 37mm and 57mm to the 76mm out of a Hellcat. They actually shoot them at a car that has had steel plate welded to it to make it a reasonable target, too. The 76mm went through over an inch plate, through the engine block, and out the back of the car. You could see light looking through it end to end.

If you get a chance look at R. Lee Ermey's Lock and Load episode about tanks, I beleive it is. They fire several guns to show the development of tank armament, from the field piece versions of the 37mm and 57mm to the 76mm out of a Hellcat. They actually shoot them at a car that has had steel plate welded to it to make it a reasonable target, too. The 76mm went through over an inch plate, through the engine block, and out the back of the car. You could see light looking through it end to end.
I saw that episode and have seen various artillery over the years. I was just looking forward to see this specific TD fire its main gun as I’m familiar with the vehicle itself, having seen it in person several times back when the breech block was still all torched up…

Garandomatic

Gotcha, I missed it too, actually.

I saw that episode and have seen various artillery over the years. I was just looking forward to see this specific TD fire its main gun as I’m familiar with the vehicle itself, having seen it in person several times back when the breech block was still all torched up…

I was told "talks" were ongoing.

I don't understand why there would be a delay in picking it up - it is hands down better than most, no ... ALL of the pawn/picker type shows out there (no bias there, of course). We don't get it here 'down under' but I managed to catch a torrent of the first two episodes and I'm hooked - can someone please please PLEASE upload the last two shows ?

battlebaby99

The National Geographic with IMA will have a show about reenacting also. It is set to air soon. Our Bridge at Remagen , 1945 in Tidioute ,Pa will play a nice part in their series. Our film crews flew in from England on a 2 day notice and blew their minds. We do what Hollywood can't do in only one shot,lol.

The Allegheny Mountains and river have the look and feel of Germany-

Pat Tarasovitch, Event Coordinator

Hosted by: 99th Infantry Division Historical Society Inc., Erie ,Pa

The 4th Annual Bridge at Remagen, 1945 in Tidioute,Pa Aug. 3-5 ,2012

www.remagenbridge.com

Has the show been cancelled? I only got to see 4 episodes, the last 2 by accident! Were there more episodes than 4? What gives?????

RustyCanteen
Has the show been cancelled? I only got to see 4 episodes, the last 2 by accident! Were there more episodes than 4? What gives?????

I think Bob & Owen said the first order was only for 4 eps and more would depend on how well it was received by viewers.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys ............

For all of you who did not get to see the show ................I just found the D-Day piece on You-tube.

Just punch in COMBAT CASH .....and there it is .

We are still under contract and myself and Bob are in the dark about what happens next , but I hope you enjoy our humble effort to paint militaria in a positive light and to honor the Vets.

owen

but I hope you enjoy our humble effort to paint militaria in a positive light and to honor the Vets.

I think y'all did a WONDERFUL job! It was not what I expected but so much better! I sure hope you get renewed for more episodes.

....Kat

It was never advertized in our area. The second segment was shown 2 hours early so most everyone missed it. It has never been replayed so I don't know how they can make a decision to make more episodes. Robert

I found Episodes 1 & 2 just by searching for Combat Cash on YouTube. Unfortunately Episodes 3 & 4 are the ones I didn't see due to the scheduling change. Whey do you think these will be posted on YouTube?

• 3 weeks later...