New show COMBAT CASH starts January 11

Bob Hudson

I'll keep watching it, but I didn't care much for the Garand "ping" line. Supposing one could hear the ping from 30-100 yards away over the sounds of a firefight, as quick as one is to reload, and given that a man with an empty M1 had buddies with Thompsons, Carbines, BARs, M1919s and M1s that were likely not empty, well, let's just say that I have NEVER heard a vet actually say that a German or Japanese jumped up and ran at him because his Garand went ping.

Overall, pretty positive reaction with me overall. I liked it OK.

Glad you liked the medic lid, I still miss it but it was cool seeing my baby on the show. ;)

Bugme,

Thanks for letting the helmet go. Believe me, I love it. It is in a good new home. It was really awesome to wear it in the reenactment battle with my neighbor, Marion Gray (a 29th Div. medic who landed on Omaha), watching. One last time on the beach.

Thanks,

Jay

I have buddies that ask me all the time about my hobby...I don't think they have really understood what it is I do. I think Lee hit the nail on the head. If my old buddies watch this show tonight they will learn what it is I....we do. They can learn a lot about our hobby. As to Rob, Bob, Owen, and the rest of the crew.....a job well done.

Btw any chance you guys will be filming anything at the SOS?

Thanks for the show.

Ronnie

I enjoyed it, watched it via the streaming website posted above, I'm all the way in New Zealand, the more I see things like thia the more I think moving to the US to full-fill my collecting obsession is what I want to do but probably something I shouldn't do, Great work guys, will look forward to the other episodes.

Bugme,

Thanks for letting the helmet go. Believe me, I love it. It is in a good new home. It was really awesome to wear it in the reenactment battle with my neighbor, Marion Gray (a 29th Div. medic who landed on Omaha), watching. One last time on the beach.

Thanks,

Jay

I'm glad it's in a good home and glad to see it "temporarily" in the field.

Bob and Owen (and the rest of the production team / staff)

Really enjoyed it. The boys had to go to bed due to school tomorrow, but We tevoed it. They will get to watch it tomorrow

Thanks for the great work and enjoy your "premier party" or what ever you are doing tonight.

Cheers,

John

Wish I could have seen more the show but taking care of patients kind of interupted it for me . Caught more of the commericals that actual show . Did love the tank scences though. maybe I can catch a re-airing yet .

Loved the show! :thumbsup: And as crazy as it seems, my wife thinks Owen is "awesome"! :thumbsup: :lol: (Sorry Bob, she's not a facial hair guy...) ;)

It's really too bad British paratrooper bike prices are going to go through the roof now..... LOL :lol::lol:

I liked the show, but like any show you're interested in, 2 minutes of show, 5 minutes of commercials!

You know, I think that's a local programming thing. We had very few commercials here while watching it on HD. I was quite surprised by how few there were.

Great show guys. A great balance of stuff and activity." The show moves along at a good clip and keeps your attention " That comment came from one of the women who watched this with me. They loved it.

By the way I want 10,000 for my bicycle and 3,000 for my medic helmet.

T

Are there any plans for clips from the show to be uploaded onto YouTube like with "Mail Call" and "Lock 'n' Load" etc? I'm beginning to feel "deprived" over here in the UK! :(

I thought the show was GREAT!! I will definitely be a regular viewer!

Where is Owen from originally? I couldn't help but notice his accent. :rolleyes:

Again, fantastic job!

I thought the show was GREAT!! I will definitely be a regular viewer!

Where is Owen from originally? I couldn't help but notice his accent. :rolleyes:

Again, fantastic job!

on the show he said he grew up in Ireland

Thanks everyone for the positive comments .

Please remember we are both Forum members for a reason .

We both LOVE this hobby and give 100% back in both knowledge and simply love of the hobby .

Bob and myself both have a complex understanding of the BIG picture .......but will melt at the sight of a variation stitch on a single patch !!!!

I know you all are the same , thats why we even bother to come and post here .

Debate is a good thing , but honestly we gave it our best effort , not only to make Militaria seem cool , but to have a good laugh .

And thats more important that prices than anything .

Humor .

owen

Corpsmancollector

Sounds like a job well done gents! I am envious that us Brits can't see it yet! Although did someone mention a streaming link? I'll go back and look for that...

Really glad all the hard work paid off for you guys! :thumbsup: (playing in a sherman and crushing cars does sound like hard work! :lol:)

Will

Wow. How convenient. The baby woke up at 10:02 and I wasn't able to watch it. Grrrrrr.... I will have to catch it when it repeats.

Mike

Any show that "tortures" Owen in a humorus way is tops on my TV-dinner night!!

Good show Bob and Big O! I enjoyed it!