New show COMBAT CASH starts January 11

Bob Hudson

Got PM asking of the show will be shown outside the USA?

I asked one of the stars people about that and they responded:

"It is set to show all over the world. We saw the extra International cuts today."

Damn.... I hope that doesn't jack up the priced of Lithuanian militaria!

WAY TO GO FS!!

My crystal ball tells me that with Bob and Owen envolved.....this show will at very least be fun! :lol:

I have found both of them to be among the best when it comes to sharing their considerable expertise with others: they are a far cry from the old school buyers who set up shop in the motel and attempted to fleece widows: some of those guys (and yes we have some [im]moral equivalents amongst our membership) will not appreciate have some light shined on the world of militaria collecting.

Bob has been a huge part in the success of this forum and and has made or saved a lot of money for many, many forum members just by providing an expert comment on something they had questions about (Owen's probably done likewise for a huge number of camo collectors).

For those of you who remember how much fun MAIL CALL was to watch: well Combat Cash has the same executive producer and between that and his other military TV productions, he is one of the best.

There's so much expertise, integrity and enthusiasm among this crew that I can only expect the best from them.

Bob has been a huge part in the success of this forum and and has made or saved a lot of money for many, many forum members just by providing an expert comment on something they had questions about (Owen's probably done likewise for a huge number of camo collectors).

Cooool! Now I can watch the show and say, "Hey, I know that guy!" And yes, I agree, Bob has helped so many people, including myself.

vintageproductions

Sons of Guns airs at 9pm then again at 11pm.

We air at 10:00 and 10:30 then again at 12:00 and 12:30.

From the Discovery Channel website:

TV TONIGHT

Full Schedule

8:00PMSons of Guns

The Hogzilla Gun

9:00PMSons of Guns

Mortars and Mayhem

10:00PMCombat Cash

Ha-Go Tank/Paratrooper Bike

10:30PMCombat Cash

WWII Guns/D-Day DUCK

thefallenbuddha
I see it on discovery's site but not my DVR.

The channel can be streamed live on the Internet from this link: http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/discove...nel-live-stream

It's free. Just wait a few moments for it to load, and follow the steps (when they appear) to access the live stream. Remember to avoid clicking on the ads...

Should work for all those international forum members who can't access the show on their TVs.

For the life of me, I can’t figure out all the nay-sayers already on other threads for a show they hadn’t yet seen. :thumbdown: :think: :unsure: I know Rob (the producer) and he’s a great guy who has a good feel for the hobby. I worked with him on an episode of “Mail Call” years ago and am still impressed with the experience. I know he’ll do the subject matter justice and make it entertaining as well. He always does. :thumbsup:

If anything else, we should be thankful for this show because now we won’t have to explain our hobby. We can just say, “Just watch this show to see what I’ve been talking about” and leave it at that!

Rob, if you read this, I hope you make it back to Portland for the MVPA convention next year. I’ll be sure to buy you that beer I promised and swear not to wear the same shirt as you next time!

vintageproductions

I also agree, Rob has been great and has really made this show fun to do.. Are you blushing yet Bossman (Rob) ? What's funny is everytime I see a picture of him from any military show, he always figures out how to get his crates in that he makes.Not quite sure how that happens....

Also, Darwin if your coming tonight it has been moved up an hour so we will see you at 9, if you can make it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence and kind words Lee. Much appreciated.

We did our best to serve two masters: the militaria collecting community, and a very ratings-conscious network.

We hope the show meets the expectations of both of those worlds.

And yes, it is strange how certain ordnance crates seem to materialize in all my visits to shows and MVPA conventions.

Enjoy the show!

Rob L.

Broadcasting now in this time zone - great start!

Discovery HD started it at 7PM on the West Coast - it repeats in HD at 9PM.

Discovery HD started it at 7PM on the West Coast - it repeats in HD at 9PM.

It's not over yet but I am sold! Great show guys! Congratulations and I hope to see many more...

You guys have a great dynamic for television. Even though you've both been doing this forever, it was pretty cool to see both your faces light up when you see something cool.

Once again, Congratulations

Tom K

pathfinder505

It's Great and I starting to watch part 2. they may have created a new olympic sport, car crushing with shermans. Best thing since that sport motoball. :lol:

love this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New favorite show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was excited as could be while watching this LOL