New show COMBAT CASH starts January 11

Bob Hudson

Uh-Oh! It looks like Combat Cash is already effecting the price of militaria. I think someone should purchase these items before the price soars even higher!! It can be yours for a BIN price of $10,000....The fella will even throw in the shipping for free!

Wait, why am I telling you people...I should be buying it for myself… :wacko:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WW-and-II-medals-a...=item2ebabfaba0

post-29885-1326909590.jpg

post-29885-1326909594.jpg

Uh-Oh! It looks like Combat Cash is already effecting the price of militaria. I think someone should purchase these items before the price soars even higher!! It can be yours for a BIN price of $10,000....The fella will even throw in the shipping for free!

Wait, why am I telling you people...I should be buying it for myself… :wacko:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WW-and-II-medals-a...=item2ebabfaba0

I actually contacted this guy a few months ago and made him a fair offer for his spoon. He doesnt care about reality and wont lower his price. He says he has the only one in existence. I offered to sell him my POW engraved Bataan mess kit for $5000 and didnt have much luck :)

Kurt

vintageproductions
I was with Bob one day when he found the propeller , dang that this was heavy !!!!

Its now became a joke , "hey help me move this " "no way" .

Yeah, at 0-dark hundred hours at the Rose Bowl, this didn't look so heavy. Owen may have been there but he didn't help Vincent and I carry it back to our booth.....

I actually contacted this guy a few months ago and made him a fair offer for his spoon. He doesnt care about reality and wont lower his price. He says he has the only one in existence. I offered to sell him my POW engraved Bataan mess kit for $5000 and didnt have much luck :)

Kurt

Ha! Valiant try, my friend! I'm shocked he didn't jump on your offer considering the mess kit would compliment his spoon very nicely...He'd also be only a knife and a fork away from a complete set! :lol:

It seems he has reposted this listing several times already. You'd think he catch on, but apparently not. Then again, as he said, it’s the only one, so it must be worth more than its weight in gold!

I contacted the seller and offered him 10K for the SPOON only. He said "NO....I won't break up the group"!! :lol: :w00t:

I asked the seller if he would consider trading my grouping towards his grouping, mine also includes a spoon

:lol:

post-1885-1326922272.jpg

I asked the seller if he would consider trading my grouping towards his grouping, mine also includes a spoon

:lol:

Ha!

Oh yeah, well I'll make him an offer he can't refuse...

post-29885-1326922926.jpg

The boss checking his Go pros ............

Sorry Robb L , but you should never let me be in charge of a camera ........I will get ya when you least expect it .

owen

post-2009-1326923687.jpg

Guys, for what my opinion is worth, I think the show is great. As much as the collector in me would love a whole show of discussing rare historical artifacts, the Ad Exec in me was glad you crushed a Camaro with a Sherman. The perfect mix of intellect and testosterone. Hope you catch a big audience.

Chris

I asked the seller if he would consider trading my grouping towards his grouping, mine also includes a spoon :lol:

Hell.....I like your group better!

Kidding aside...I thought the show was great !!

I completely understand the need to appeal to the masses as opposed to just us collectors hence the big (and not just in size) items. The media is all about entertainment and generating the largest amount of viewership as possible. The more people watch...the more ads space is sold and for a greater amount of money...the more prosperous the show becomes.

I think as the show developes a foothold and its own (deeply disturbed) following you might be able to show snippets of militaria that relate directly to individual soldiers and begin to show the "human" side of the items we collect.

After all...that's why I collect.

Vic

Jeez !! How about some one-of-a-kind POW skivvies from a Bataan Death March survivor !?!

And he was a Philippine Scout !!

Vic

$20,000 for those !

Kurt

You see thats it guys ,

The show isnt about driving up militaria prices ,its about the items themselfs , we just need air time and with that we can dig deeper into history !

You can see the Twins loved the medic helmet and the honor they felt with it , do the other show connect with the past like that ?

I promise you this though .

We go out of OUR way to honor the American Fighting man and their familys .

Thats what is important to us .

Always .

Thanks for continued support of the show guys , it really means a lot .

owen

blitzkrieg gsd
Hitting the juice ...............

Did I mention pretty girls ?

Owen and Bob this will for sure grab a couple more views my friends. And you guys are rite on with the show and I hope as time goes on you can and do honour are Heroes. Because in the end that's what makes this more then a hobby to me. Your piece on the D-Day invasion and the twins who were medics that bought your helmet. That already honored my family my uncle who was KIA on D-Day was my grandfathers twin and of course they were both medics. So it made me think of them for the rest of the nite. So how cool is that rite? To just remember these men who made these sacrifices for us 70yrs ago Wow!! And to do it on a cool tv show at that way cool guys. I wonder what my Pap would have said if I would have told him I saw twin brothers reenacting the D-Day invasion. Good jobs guys and keep up the good work can't wait till next weeks show. And see you at the SOS you guys are still coming rite? And are you bringing your new crew? The camera crew that is if so I need to make sure I get a hair cut. You never know when you mite get caught in the shot rite? LoL

Hi Guys,

Teresa and I don't want to miss the next two episodes, will someone be kind enough to tell me when they are on ??

She needs her "Owen Fix" !! :lol:

vintageproductions

Robin-This Wed at 8pm & 8:30 but I would double check with your cable provider. A frined in SD who has COX says its on at 7 & 7:30