New show COMBAT CASH starts January 11

Bob Hudson

Looks fantastic

Actually, scary! The medic helmet is a WWII original and I was a bit taken back by seeing it used in a reenactment :o , I sure hope this was something being done just for the show and not the new use for this rare original two panel medic.

He treated that like a baby , as soon as we finished it was carefully cleaned and retired it to the collecting room .

Thanks Justin I am glad you liked it .

Wolf cool shots that I have not seen before .

owen

Kammo man [Owen] reminds me of the Russian Lt Col in the movie RAMBO part II

he looks kind of like that actor Steven Berkoff

when he wore that camo jump suit :thumbsup:

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard!

jbassmaster18

Here is my unit on the show:

IMG_0599.jpg

By the way the one being lazy laying down, yeah thats me! Owen, LOVE the show and cant wait to watch more!!!

Actually, scary! The medic helmet is a WWII original and I was a bit taken back by seeing it used in a reenactment :o , I sure hope this was something being done just for the show and not the new use for this rare original two panel medic.

Owen: "He treated that like a baby , as soon as we finished it was carefully cleaned and retired it to the collecting room ."

I have to say I had the same thought... I had this mental image of someone on that crowded DUKW accidently bumping it and sending it overboard to the bottom of the lake! But then, that would have added water aging, and therefore increased the value!

Bob and Owen and all others involved with Combat Cash bombs on target the show was great! I appeared on the Conneaut footage during Combat Cash selling Bob a WW2 Navy Seabee paperwork grouping. It was a delight selling items to both Bob and Owen during the filming, I didn't feel violated at all LOL. Everyone I just want you to know that Bob and Owen were at a dead run at the D Day Invasion at Conneaut OH. They were always on the go and honestly being 2 places at once. When Bob and Owen explained to me about the show at the event I was thrilled about the show and who Discovery had enlisted to be the hosts - top notch and upstanding guys. I know for a fact that Combat Cash will be a hit and there will be many seasons to come. The show appeals to all ages and both male and female. As a serious USMC collector I look forward to seeing every episode and also as the show is viewed by the masses people will be bringing out dad's, grandpa's items out of the closet/attic and to market. Well done and I can't until episode 3 & 4 on 1/25.

Lucky 7th Armored

I enjoyed the show! My family sat down and watched it with me and even my sisters werent complaining even after both episodes! I enjoyed it, they didnt badmouth it! SO it was all good! Good job guys! Looking forward to the new episodes!

Haydn

I am hoping that I can talk my wife into watching the show, then I can convince her that It is normal for collectors to have such big toys.

Then I will Have Bob and Owen pick up a few Helicopters for me!!! :w00t:

You may just get your wish in the next show ???????

Guys ,

Combat cash now has a Face Book page ,

It would really help us out if you "liked" it and wrote you comments in the page also .

thanks

owen

No facebook here, but the wife has it, and she'll "like" it for you guys.

Combat cash now has a Face Book page ,

It would really help us out if you "liked" it and wrote you comments in the page also .

thanks

owen

The crates were made by forum member Rob L .

The helmet is painter with Gas paint .

The shadows are SF indeed .

There is a BAR against the wall .

That is an SS helmet .

dang you boys are good .

owen