Bad news for the Multicam community

hawkdriver

Mercenary25
not worth hauling it back

We get replacement uniforms when ones get too torn up, our sea bags are crammed full as it is, not much room for more. I did bring back most of my unservicable FROG suit pieces (USMC, true, but I'm sure the Army's bags are just as full as ours!)

I'm sure. But suppose they could just pack up the package and send to the collectors of course we would pay unless it is too much hassle? :think:

hawkdriver
not worth hauling it back

We get replacement uniforms when ones get too torn up, our sea bags are crammed full as it is, not much room for more. I did bring back most of my unservicable FROG suit pieces (USMC, true, but I'm sure the Army's bags are just as full as ours!)

Yes, but a gorilla boxes at the PX are only $25 and postage is $30, you could make money back real quick at that rate.

I just got back from Bliss last month. The off post stores were selling plenty of multicam items including uniforms and combat shirts. I picked up an unissued combat shirt for $50 and a patrol cap for $8. I'm coming to the end of the road in the next few years and my current unit is on the training side of the Army, so since I wont be going to the stan and being a collector I wanted to add these pieces to the uniform and patches I have. Down at Fort Dix demobilizing soldiers generally wear their multicam uniforms until they are released. These are mainly Reserve and Guard soldiers so they don'y have access to their ACUs.