What's wrong with this rack?

tom2001

A quick glance at the first picture made me wonder if you guys were making fun of ah older female soldier who might have just looked different but the one with the bride made me wonder whether if any genders were really being bent. And I cannot call this guy a clown since clowns are generally hard working, paid professionals. I wonder if he has any rossettes?

....and I thought my Battle "E", M.U.C., Good Conduct, and National Defense was impressive LOL (Joking)!! These people amaze me (not in a good way)...do they really think that they can fool people?

Mark

he seems to have lost his mind and looks the part :lol: anyone notice the doubles of some ribbons on that rack?

just insulting.

Naw,thats his 1000 yard combat stare he got from playing all that Call of Duty in his moms basement prior to finding the love of his life on eharmony.

As for the doubles it was probably cheaper to buy the ribbons than to add all "them there"combat stars he is entitled to and his rack wouldnt look as good

Helt me out here, I'm not up on dress swords/sabres, but is that even the proper sword and belt?

I didnt want to go there as I think he stole it from the Prince in Snow White

The sad part for me, even though I was in the Service...I'm not too keen on the proper placement of awards...most likely because I have so few LOL. So if the person would have tried to have maybe a quarter of what he wore, I would probably miss it. But these ding dongs insist on wearing more awards that Idi Amin or any other Third World Dictator LOL...even I see a red flag when someone goes outer limits with trying to impress others, or his ego, or both...LOL.

Mark

I like it. What is all of the fuss about? You guys realized that this is a movie production, right? :)

Hollywood nevers gets it right, and getting the correct ribbons can get expensive.

This is the crap that causes morons in Washington (something known as politicians) to pass laws like SVA (which this guy

is apparently not in violation of).

Helt me out here, I'm not up on dress swords/sabres, but is that even the proper sword and belt?

I don't know if the belt is correct, but it sure isn't being worn right. Looks like an old west gun slinger in the one pic.

Manchu Warrior
From the photos, I am not sure which "rack" you are referring to; one looks just fine to me :thumbsup:

Kurt Barickman

At least hers may be real!!

Naw,thats his 1000 yard combat stare he got from playing all that Call of Duty in his moms basement prior to finding the love of his life on eharmony.

As for the doubles it was probably cheaper to buy the ribbons than to add all "them there"combat stars he is entitled to and his rack wouldnt look as good

this comment has made may day :lol2: but on a serious note, its people like this that give us a bad name. i aslo say shame on her because if more people took pride in our military she would realized that he is a con artist.

Wow. Just Wow. Do retirees get to wear the next rank above their retired rank? According to this guy, we do. So, I'm calling Marlow White and ordering my BG's ASU!! Maybe the Army will mail me my M9, too!!

I read the response from marlow White stating that this was not a uniform done by them. I've ought quite a few from them over the years and they know what they are doing - great service and quality.

They should add to the SVA that all movies require a qualified (a vet or otherwise respected historian) to oversee movies. Seeing garbage like that, even if it is in a movie just makes us look bad imo.

• 3 weeks later...
Too Much WW1 Militaria

Holy ribbons Batman! Thing is your don't need a technical expert to get it 1/2 right. Just use the build a rack programs! Geez!

John

That is as f***ed up as a football bat - and it isn't just the ribbon rack.

What a poser. :thumbdown:

I think you ,ade a typo. Did you mean hoser? :lol: