Interesting thing about eBay taxes

hawkdriver

OK, does anyone else here feel like it's truly a situation of taxation without representation? When I say that, people tell me, "But, you do have representatives". Really? I'm trying to remember when any of these clowns asked me what I thought about taxes or the incompetents spending that tax money?

I also agree with the statement concerning the amount of revenue taken in. There is more than enough to run the country. We just have to find a good middle class housewife with 5 kids who is living on a budget to tell them how to spend it. We'll be out of debt in 5 years!

That is my non partisan bitch for the day. No donkeys or elephants were hurt or abused during this posting.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

WHOA! OVER THE TOP! TOO POLITICAL!!!

:pinch: :lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding. Seriously, the problem is that there's so much bureaucratic inertia that it takes a LOT of people to make change...anywhere...not just in DC. The elected officials could have all the good intentions they want, but it's tough when so much gets tied into every bill that gets passed.

Okay, enough of the political topic. It's almost Christmas!

Dave (Future US Congressman, hopefully...) ;)

*grumble* I'm still waiting on someone to sue them for including shipping costs in their "final value fee" calculations.

I am still confused by this-how are they doing it?

Ok since the mods feel this topic is appropriate I will chime in

all I ever see or hear is bitching,,,moaning and groaning,,,,I;m afraid it will take ACTION to make a change we can all believe in

and I'm not talking about walking to the voting booth,,,

but until gas reaches 6 dollars a gallon and we all continue to have access to our beer and booze and until they unplug the internet,,,nothing will change

we are a country not of Americans but of chinese, blacks , whites and hispanics all going different directions

Theres no solidarity any more only selfishness

Ok since the mods feel this topic is appropriate I will chime in

all I ever see or hear is bitching,,,moaning and groaning,,,,I;m afraid it will take ACTION to make a change we can all believe in

and I'm not talking about walking to the voting booth,,,

but until gas reaches 6 dollars a gallon and we all continue to have access to our beer and booze and until they unplug the internet,,,nothing will change

we are a country not of Americans but of chinese, blacks , whites and hispanics all going different directions

Theres no solidarity any more only selfishness

The division you speak of is on purpose. If you hear someone speak of an American "Mosaic" of citizens instead of a melting pot, that means they want us divided. Groups no longer become Americans... but non-Americans living in America which will eventually lead to our downfall. When you hear of "social justice", that is also designed to divided an otherwise united people with special rights for some and against others.

A leading Democrat named Francis Fox Piven wrote a plan on how to divide the country with class and race warfare. If you look back since she wrote the battle plan for America ... you will find thousands of examples of legislation, speeches and even fake protests (think Occupy Wall Street) that are all designed to divide us and make us doubt our country, our history and our constitution. If you listened to the most recent presidential speeches over the past six months that mention the 1% ... that is designed to spread hatred and divide us.

You will hear from left-wing politcians say "...the Constitution is an old document" or "out of date with the times"... that means they want to ignore it so they can gain even more power and more of our money. The only thing today that stands between complete totalitarian control of our lives, is the U.S. Constitution. No American opposes it ... but many people in America do including Democrat politicians. Those are the people we must look out for.

If you read the works of Democrat Francis Fox Piven and you are not outraged and disgusted, then you are a Marxist. If you read those words and want to stop it, you are an American. There is nothing inbetween... no gray area.

Motor%20Voter%20Signing.jpg

This is a picture of Democrat Francis Fox Piven on stage with Bill Clinton where her "Motor Voter" Bill was signed. She got the pen and a thank you from President Clinton.

If you read the works of Saul Alinsky and are you are not outraged and disgusted, then you are a Marxist. Saul Alinsky's son declared President Obama to be a student of Saul Alinsky.

The 2012 election is a decision between Marxism and Capitalism... nothing else. Please vote accordingly.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

BORING BORING BORING POLITICS

I would however appreciate someone explaing the new ebay charges.

Thanks!

When I spoke to PayPal, they failed to explain properly that PayPal will report only these types of transactions:

1. eBay Payment Received

2. Payment Received

3. Express Checkout Payment Received

You can go to PayPal and download your transactions for the year. Filter the download for these three transaction types and add up the total. If your total is over $20,000 (gross payments not adjusted for refunds or fees) and have more than 200 transations, you get a new

I'm more concerned with PayPal reporting the wrong amount than anything else.

Hope this helps... MERRY CHRISTMAS

spot on mate!

Thank you ... someone has to say it. Half the country is asleep as to what is going on. If they understood, the 2012 election will vote everyone of these SOBs out of office.

Thank you ... someone has to say it. Half the country is asleep as to what is going on. If they understood, the 2012 election will vote everyone of these SOBs out of office.

But if history is any indicator,,the homeless and minorities will vote along racial lines and

whoever can do the most for their particular interests,,,and to hell with the rest of the country

We keep "hoping' for some magical new candidate to appear out of the woodwork and "save " this country

it wont happen,,they 'politicians" are all cut from the same cloth,,,,

the few exception being Sarah Palin,,but even if we got an 'honest" president

what can one man really do,,,we need an entire house and senate cleansing at this point,,,but I seriously doubt that will ever happen

But if history is any indicator,,the homeless and minorities will vote along racial lines and

whoever can do the most for their particular interests,,,and to hell with the rest of the country

We keep "hoping' for some magical new candidate to appear out of the woodwork and "save " this country

it wont happen,,they 'politicians" are all cut from the same cloth,,,,

the few exception being Sarah Palin,,but even if we got an 'honest" president

what can one man really do,,,we need an entire house and senate cleansing at this point,,,but I seriously doubt that will ever happen

Agreed.

That is why the Obama Adminstration spends so much time insulting the undermining the Tea Party which is one of the most grass root and patriotic groups in US history. Why would the leader of the country hate and attack the most patriotic group in the country? Read "The Road to Serfdom" and the Francis Fox Piven papers and you will have all the answers.

I believe that Democrats made their move too soon... there are too many patriotic WWII and Korean War veterans still alive and only about 20-25% (this number used to be 10% a decaded ago which is scary) of this country has been brainwashed into Marxism (the most disasterious form of government known to mankind). The rest that vote that way are just completely clueless and get their censored news from NBC, ABC, CBS and CNN. Yes.. censored news. Some NBC news shows still have not reported on the #1 political scandal of the year, Fast and Furious. But they do talk about Holder playing the race card against those investigaging him (Fast and Furious)... truely sick.

Our veterans are the key ... I believe they are too smart and too patriotic to vote this way again. They will lead the way to a seachange in November, 2012 and thus save the country... again.

By the way, I used to be a registered Democrat.

Its kind of a shame we have to rely on the WWII and Korean war vets to help straighten this country out

they have done so much already.

The folks born in the late 60's and early seventies are the last of the generations who can think for themselves,,we didn't have the internet

or cell phones growing up,,, we rode dirt bikes without helmets,,fixed our own cars.

My 20 yr old nephew who just got out of a two yr trade school,,during the Obama elections,,didnt even know who Palin was,,,

and this kid was raised in a white middle class conservative home with no divorced parents.,,,Im not kidding you,,,

I told him if he didn't vote I wouldn't speak to him again,,,well his friends drove him to the pole to vote in the midnite hour and got lost,,,

and yes his friends were black,,,funny but true

yep,,,,stick a fork in it,,,we are pretty much toast

Our veterans are the key ... I believe they are too smart and too patriotic to vote this way again.

Ohhh I dont know ,,,have you been to an Army chow hall lately and looked around,,at the current generation of soldiers???

its not very comforting