1917 Ammo box leather handle

ChrisNZ

Does anyone know of anywhere I can buy a reproduction leather handle for a wooden 1917 ammo box, I've hunted online but either places are out of stock or they won't ship international, does anyone know of any online place I can order one from?

Thanks guys, unfortunately 1919a4.com forums seemed to have IP blocked the whole of New Zealand, I've tried accessing them from several different computers at other place and asked friends to try and get on and we all get

vBulletin Message

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

I have clicked contact the administrator several times and sent a message and get no reply or help.

Looking at Rob's email address I realise I have already been in contact with him and got this reply

Chris

Sorry but I am out of those and I don't know if I'll be making any more. my guy retired and I haven't found a replacement yet

Thanks

Rob

Looking at Rob's email address I realise I have already been in contact with him and got this reply

I'll dig around at home and see if I can spare one of the ones off my boxes and replace it with a web strap...

Thanks Greaser but I wouldn't expect you to do that, I might see if I can get one made locally.

If you can't find them anywhere else, I can make them for you. Had to for my own ammo boxes!

Steffan Baker

Prairie Flower Leather Co.