Sionics m14ss-1 suppressor

FNG

Charlie Flick
Hi all

Where could I find more information on this suppressor? I understand it was used on the xm21 sniper rifle in Vietnam. Thanks.

Hello FNG:

What exactly are you trying to find out about this suppressor? Design, combat use, price, markings, production numbers, current availability as an NFA item, ???

I have not checked my library but I suspect that "Long Range War", "Limited War Sniping" or the "Complete Book of US Sniping" all by Peter Senich and "Silencers, Snipers & Assassins" by Truby may have some information on this subject.

HTH.

Regards,

Charlie Flick

Hello FNG:

What exactly are you trying to find out about this suppressor? Design, combat use, price, markings, production numbers, current availability as an NFA item, ???

I have not checked my library but I suspect that "Long Range War", "Limited War Sniping" or the "Complete Book of US Sniping" all by Peter Senich and "Silencers, Snipers & Assassins" by Truby may have some information on this subject.

HTH.

Regards,

Charlie Flick

Hi Charlie

I was lucky enough to purchase one as an NFA item. Having zero knowledge on them I'm mainly interested in the history (TM or FMs, production, military use, etc). I'll lookup those book titles.

Thanks

Hi Charlie
I was lucky enough to purchase one as an NFA item. Having zero knowledge on them I'm mainly interested in the history (TM or FMs, production, military use, etc). I'll lookup those book titles.
Thanks

Hi. FNG. WHERE on earth did you find one? I've got an XM-21 clone build and have been looking all over for an original transferable Sionics suppressor for it. I was even considering trying to have a functional replica made, but an original would be much better.

post-9906-0-12413200-1422059310.jpg

post-9906-0-46558900-1422059321.jpg

post-9906-0-54763500-1422059336.jpg

I don't suppose you'd consider selling it?