Superb Camouflage M1 Helmet

warpath

Wow Ed! :w00t: These helmets are amazing!! This camo lid is fantastic but the Pathfinder M1-C actually made a little bit light-headed....I love it!

thanks for sharing!

Rick

That helmet is incredible! Where do you guys come up with these great helmets? I didn't know there were so many like the awesome ones I've seen since I started reading this site. (Other than the "Rare" phoneys I've seen on ebay)

Are most traded between other collectors?

Wow :w00t: this Officers Cammo Captain's Helmet sure is one sweet Helmet to have in your Collection Outstanding Find and Well Done :thumbsup:

Really like the look to it how you can see the Capt Bars to the front under the Cammo looks great along with the Star Of David

to the Back of the Helmet very Impressive Cammo Helmet you have got there belonging to a Jewish Soldier very Intresting.

Ed, congrats from a hometown collector. Hope to swing by and see your helmet!!

Cheers,

Mike

Mike, Whose hometown??? This helmet has been on display in my store for about 10 years...If you stop by I'll show you a few more. Ed

'Superb Camouflage M1 Helmet' is certainly no understatement, that is a BEAUTY! The first thing that pops into my head with the few helmets I've seen in such a distinctive camo is 7th Infantry Division and associated units in the Marshall Islands/Kwajalein Campaign. I've noticed a few on here and other forums over the years, one of which I think was I.D.'d to a Navy Shore Party, but there's colour film of the Operation showing helmets almost completely covered in a light, almost white sand colour and bright grass-green coloured paint. Do you have any idea of the original owner or his unit? It is an absolutely stunning example though.

Will do Ed! Actually I'm at Pembroke where I teach at UNC! I play with some bands over in Fayetteville. Grew up in McColl, S.C.

Thanks,

Mike