display from belgium

koen

Thanks for showing the proper way to wear the USN gasmask, I didnt know the filter was supposed to go in the back of the head and attach like that?

I use to display mine with the hose and filter hanging down in the front.

thecolonelscache

Fantastic display.

You know, no one like overcoats unless they can wear them. You have shown how great they can look in dilplays with a wide variety of equipment! Awesome. I think I will dig out a couple from the foot locker and see what I can do. I have about 1 1/2 sq. feet of display space I can fill up....

-Robb

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Verry nice Bulge displays you got there Koen !

Did you copie them of original photo's? Or just compared Bulge items and made a display with it?

Cheers,

Silvano

Verry nice Bulge displays you got there Koen !

Did you copie them of original photo's? Or just compared Bulge items and made a display with it?

Cheers,

Silvano

i just compare the bulge items,piece by piece all original stuff

best regards koen

Brian Dentino

Very nice displays! Love the "cleanness" of your displays. One question, did Army wear suspenders/haversacks OVER their wool long coats? Seems that it would make "taking care of business" a little cumbersome? Just curious as I am starting an Ardennes bust myself and was told that the suspenders/haversack would not have been worn? Thanks for the answers all!

Great display!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

Very nice displays! Love the "cleanness" of your displays. One question, did Army wear suspenders/haversacks OVER their wool long coats? Seems that it would make "taking care of business" a little cumbersome? Just curious as I am starting an Ardennes bust myself and was told that the suspenders/haversack would not have been worn? Thanks for the answers all!

Great display!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

i'm not sure,but i think they wear the haversack over the long coat ;)

• 4 weeks later...
SamuelChase

Koen,

I just wanted to complement you on your collection. I have a relative who fought in the Battle of the bulge. I have been working on a mannequin of what he would have most likely warn. Your photos have really helped.

I was wondering if you have any plans or information on how you built your mannequins

thanks,

Chase

Koen,

I just wanted to complement you on your collection. I have a relative who fought in the Battle of the bulge. I have been working on a mannequin of what he would have most likely warn. Your photos have really helped.

I was wondering if you have any plans or information on how you built your mannequins

thanks,

Chase

believe or not,this mannequins are self made ,i just bought the head and the hands

i put old mannequins and taped the hole thing togheter,thats all

believe or not,this mannequins are self made ,i just bought the head and the hands

i put old mannequins and taped the hole thing togheter,thats all

i'm working now on a new display, another bulge display with snow camo stuff

Can't wait. Is it Armored Infantry or normal Infantry?

patience my friend thumbsup.gif

it will be a normal infantry display,i hope i have all the things within 2 months

patience my friend thumbsup.gif

it will be a normal infantry display,i hope i have all the things within 2 months

Ah okay nice ! You will be going to Ciney then I guess?

BigJohn#3RD
hope you're enjoy

Outstanding display. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif You said that you only purchased the hands and heads; how did you construct the rest of the bodies on display? think.gif I think we could all learn from what you have shown in you display. :rolleyes:

Regards,

John

Outstanding display. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif You said that you only purchased the hands and heads; how did you construct the rest of the bodies on display? think.gif I think we could all learn from what you have shown in you display. :rolleyes:

Regards,

John

i hope that's this is the answer to you're question

old pieces that i taped togheter

post-2021-1240772254.jpg