Hawley fiber liner reproduction(s)

I was very happy with the month turnaround. It was made clear that you had to make it, and then it had to go from the UK to Pennsylvania so the month it took from order to receipt was very acceptable.

Mack

Wow that's very reasonable. I was honestly figuring longer. Thinking of maybe getting one to wear for our encampment WW2 WEEKEND IN June.

Waltz,

That would be Reading? If so and you are available come on down to Horsham in May and Ill be glad to show you the Hawley I got from Paul. Ill be doing a Bataan Impression but ill bring it to show you since you are right down the road.

Mack

That's correct. Only reenactment I get to do anymore! I am pretty sure I will be ordering one, the testimony here has been enough for me to believe!! Where abouts in Horsham btw?

Its in Graeme Park May 3-4 Right on the other side of NAS Willow Grove I dont know the street name but at the first light past the base on 611 north make a left and then its on the left hand side of the street.

Mack

Thanks for all the positive comments, I try my best. Our motto at Costino Enterprises is, " If we don't have it- you don't need it".

D Bars, 551st Helmet nets, 79th Helmet nets, Hawley repros, and ration crates are our stock-in trade!!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
101stPathfinder

Does anyone know if Costino still makes Hawley Liners? I emailed him and never received a response.