6th Grade Science Assignment

I'm in 6th grade and my class was studying ologies. we had a test on ologies but before we did my science teacher had us make up our own ologies. She said that we had to say what ology it was, draw a picture and state what it meant. since i'm collecting military stuff you can probably guess what i did. "Militology" which is the study of military stuff and war relics. Here is the picture of my paper.

(Side note from Jr. Collector's Dad - my boy takes his military collecting seriously, at 11, he is currently reading "Voices of Courage: The Battle for Khe Sanh, Vietnam" for his school reading assignment and I am so proud, as he received ALL As this marking period) Good job Zac!

post-22-0-58338500-1402754480.jpg

I'm in 6th grade and my class was studying ologies. we had a test on ologies but before we did my science teacher had us make up our own ologies. She said that we had to say what ology it was, draw a picture and state what it meant. since i'm collecting military stuff you can probably guess what i did. "Militology" which is the study of military stuff and war relics. Here is the picture of my paper.

militology.jpg

(Side note from Jr. Collector's Dad - my boy takes his military collecting seriously, at 11, he is currently reading "Voices of Courage: The Battle for Khe Sanh, Vietnam" for his school reading assignment and I am so proud, as he received ALL As this marking period) Good job Zac!

Out standing!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Son of

CW2 Bernard E Meister 2/14/70

334th AHC 69/70 189th AHC 67/68 155th AHC 67

TAC Officer 1968 Fort Wolters

USMC 1956-1959