The Yanks Have Returned

Homefrontguy

My lucky find ... I was going through a box of items that belonged to my Great Aunt and Uncle from WWII. He was in the Army Air Corps stationed in the Pacific and she worked in a Sylvania Radio Plant making tubes. Thinking I had seen and found all of the items I was given by them before they passed away, I never expected to find this especially after ten years. While I was looking for an item for another post, I just happened to find this in the bottom of an envelope that didn't contain military items. I have seen these with Remember Pearl Harbor Dont Get Caught with Your Pants Down and Shoot the Pants off the Japa-Nazi but I had never seen this version. My wife just thought I was nuts as usual running around the house yelling in excitement with my new find. I am sure some of the other collectors out they can appreciate that feeling. I have my Aunt's sweetheart jewelry so this will go nicely with it.

Jim

post-1908-1196376826.jpg

Great Find and family also!

Although don't you find it odd you get excited about finding a pair of your graeat aunts under pants?

That is an attempt at humor.

BKW

• 3 weeks later...

Heh you know its times like this that make me wonder, I'm sure most of you have seen a ranger joes catalog that has the thongs in there for women that say "I heart my Paratrooper (or ranger or soldier etc.) You think 60-70 years down the road some guy like us will get excited and post his great find of his Great Aunts "I Love My Paratrooper" thong on a forum.

Just a thought....