"Holy Grail" Triple Patch 332nd Uniform on ePay

Dave

I don't collect these anymore, but these are the "holy grail"......a triple patched 332nd jacket!

The 332nd patch is damaged, but it might be restorable with some TLC.

It's poorly described, so I'm posting the link here as folks might be interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=260885014276

Whats that medal on the RWB ribbon?

Kurt

You mean the hanging one? I'm assuming a veteran's or town's WW1 badge........maybe?

I believe I recently saw this uniform for sale in an antique co-op close to where the seller lives. It wasn't cheap and did have a few mothed spots. Still it was an original uniform.

What a poorly described auction at a most excellent price!

The 332nd patches by themselves normally go for more than what was paid for the entire uniform.

I think the medal on front may be an Italian award.

Once more, what a great buy!

Kim

Once more, what a great buy!

No one is popping the bubbly just yet.... it still has 4 days left to go on the auction! :thumbsup:

I posted it up here so anyone interested would get a fair shot at it. I literally stumbled across the auction on a random search I did...

Whats that medal on the RWB ribbon?

Kurt

???

Ita-324.JPG

WW1 Allied effort - St. George medal. Great design with traditional slaying of the dragon by St. George on horseback. Reverse with Italian, French, British and American National Shields. Wording: "Pro Patria 26. Maggio 1915-1916". Medal by P.F. Original ribbon tied in bow. Silvered copper, some wear. 26mm in diameter.

No one is popping the bubbly just yet.... it still has 4 days left to go on the auction! :thumbsup:

I posted it up here so anyone interested would get a fair shot at it. I literally stumbled across the auction on a random search I did...

I've been watching it for a couple days.