WW2 HBT HERRINGBONE TWIL WORK TROUSERS WOMEN'S SPECIAL

TheAlliedAngels

TheAlliedAngels

Hi all,

I recently Purchased a pair of HBT trousers. are illustrated in the book "GI Collector's Guide, Vol. 2"

They are original or a reproduction? There is some pictures where they are worn?

THANK YOU

Edit: All of the pictures in this post are lost

IMHO they look like originals, but it is difficult to say for certain. Is there any QM tag in them?

The most photos I have seen of the 2 piece women's HBTs being worn was by Army Nurses serving in Europe.

TheAlliedAngels
IMHO they look like originals, but it is difficult to say for certain. Is there any QM tag in them?

The most photos I have seen of the 2 piece women's HBTs being worn was by Army Nurses serving in Europe.

thanks for reply, soon as they get the pants look if there are labels.

you can gently insert the picture of the nurse with these pants

I'm confused. In the photos, several of the ladies are wearing the female pattern HBT trousers. Are you looking for something else?

TheAlliedAngels
I'm confused. In the photos, several of the ladies are wearing the female pattern HBT trousers. Are you looking for something else?

I'm looking for the picture when you see those pants with the pockets

• 1 month later...

The pants pockets on the ones in the original post on the blue back ground appear to be on the back not the front. The pockets moved from the front thighs to the butt sometime around the Korean War, well after WW2.

-Bitsy