Gentex ACH

NickD

well i bought some goggles they're not new but have some slight use to them but for £11.50 i thought they will do for display purposes :thumbsup:

post-7374-1319213953.jpg

There is a company, Revision, that produces a set of goggles under the brand name "Locust" that IS used by the Army. However, the set of goggles you have look nothing like them, and the company logo is completely different. Yours were made by Arena... according to their advertising they were adopted by the Army at some point. I haven't seen many pics of them in use... most guys have the Revision or ESS goggles. The Arena goggles are pretty popular with airsofters.

There is a company, Revision, that produces a set of goggles under the brand name "Locust" that IS used by the Army. However, the set of goggles you have look nothing like them, and the company logo is completely different. Yours were made by Arena... according to their advertising they were adopted by the Army at some point. I haven't seen many pics of them in use... most guys have the Revision or ESS goggles. The Arena goggles are pretty popular with airsofters.

thanks for that info :thumbsup:

i was after a pair of ESS goggles but they just don't seem to be available in the UK & to import a pair from the US seems to be just as expensive as the goggles them selves !!