Gentex ACH

NickD

heres my unissued 2007 manufactured Gentex ACH size medium still with its owners booklet with a few little accessories added by me for display im thinking of adding some goggles at some point :thumbsup:

post-7374-1319049869.jpg

Nice one Nick. I've got a line on a pair of those goggle retention straps myself which I think I'll add to mine for display purposes.

cheers mate def get the retention straps they do complete the look im also thinking about a surefire helmet torch if i can manage to get hold of one cheap :lol:

well i cant be very comfortable that's for sure :pinch:

When serving GIs on the forum first saw it they basically de-bunked it, saying in effect that no-one would ever go into combat with that amount of gear bolted on to their lids!!

That's called a Geardo. He probably spends half his base pay buying that stuff. If he was ever in a vehicle accident, he would snap his neck. Also, all that high speed gear and he has a pair of PVS-7s on? After looking at his "kit", I'm wondering if he is even a soldier? He has some fundamental errors, none of the least the fact that if he had to hit the deck with that stuff on, he would rupture a spleen and would probably get caught up on every brush and fence he encountered. Remember in the movie Platoon when the Platoon daddy came Sheen I think and started pulling all the extra crap off him, this guy needs that done.