Military Trader's Calendar of Militaria Shows: Submissions Welcome

jagjetta

Please add the 2nd Annual Fort Lee, Virginia Military Collectors Show, Sat, 25 May 2013 on Fort Lee, Virginia at the Regimental Club, Bldg 2609, C Ave. The show will be from 9 AM - 2 PM with setup for table holders from 8-9 AM. Admission is Free and there is plenty of free parking. 8-Foot Tables are $15 ea, PM me for table reservations.

• 1 month later...
Fred Borgmann

The Orders And Medals Society of America (OMSA) annual convention will be held in Milwaukee August 8-11 at the Crowne Plaza 6401 So. 13th St. which is near the airport. The bourse is open to the public on Saturday Aug. 10. If you are in the mid-west and collect any kind of military medals and decorations this this is a rare opportunity for you without the usual high travel costs.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Greetings,

I have been working on the 2020 Battle Plan (calendar of military relic shows)
It's available online (free...no registering or insidious web tricks!
:) ) . The link is:

https://www.militarytrader.com/calendars/military-trader-show-calendar

Free free to drop me a note if you know of events that should be included but aren't on the list.

Keep on collecting!
John A-G
Editor, MT
[email protected]

• 9 months later...

What a year 2020 has been...

The good news is, things are looking better. I have been working on the 2021 Battle Plan (calendar of military relic shows)
It's available online (free...no registering or insidious web tricks!).

The link is:

https://www.militarytrader.com/calendars/military-trader-show-calendar

Drop me a note if you know of events that should be included but aren't on the list.

Keep on collecting!
John A-G
Editor, MT
[email protected]

• 2 months later...

The Lone Star Republic Militaria Show, located at the Dallas Market Center, will take place on January 23 and 24, 2001.  For vendors I believe they can set up on the 21st or 22nd.  To set up, contact Matt Hindi, 405-503-3665 or Jason Weigler, 817-454-0753.  I plan to be there unless the China Virus shuts them down.

• 3 weeks later...