Unbroken

rr01

Oops, I'm still learning....this needs to go under "What I'm Reading".

I just finished a finely written WWII essay {title provided later} by the crew bombadier and am now reading "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand about a B~24 crew. Next up, "Rawhide Down" by Del Quentin Wilber.

• 7 months later...

"Unbroken" is an excellent and well told biography- Laura is a masterful writer.

• 3 months later...

I couldn't put the book down when reading "Unbroken"! It depicts what horrific inhumane treatment a captured prisoner of the japanese went through. The book is a "must read" for any student of history, especially of the pacific war.

I couldn't put the book down when reading "Unbroken"! It depicts what horrific inhumane treatment a captured prisoner of the japanese went through. The book is a "must read" for any student of history, especially of the pacific war.

• 9 months later...

I just fininshed reading Unbroken the story of Louis Zamperini. What a great read. Just the beginning of the book prior to him entering the USAAF was entralling, let alone the balance of the book which is unbelievable. Generally, people have not idea what those guys in the Japenese POW camps went through. I see the book will be made into a movie later this year. Wow, I hope the women they picked as director can pull off the overall epic tale portrayed in the book. Well done and well told!

Zeph