craig_pickrall

TC10-8 The Lightweight Rucksack with Riveted Frame

Wasn't there another bag like a bag for the sleeping bag that was similiar to the main bag or also a green nylon cover for these?

Be well,

Chad C. Rogers

Retired Army

I was going to start a new thread on this but figured itd be better to consolidate information if possible. What is the cuurent value of a lightweight rucksack frame?

I was going to start a new thread on this but figured itd be better to consolidate information if possible. What is the cuurent value of a lightweight rucksack frame?

Depends really on type and whether or not there are straps. I have seen LW ruck frames without straps sell for $100 and frames with straps sell up to $150.

WANTED

American Red Cross items from the Vietnam War Era.

Signal Operating Instructions (SOI) and Standing Signal Instructions (SSI) books from 1960-1973.

Depends really on type and whether or not there are straps. I have seen LW ruck frames without straps sell for $100 and frames with straps sell up to $150.

I appreciate your response. Thats in the ballpark of what i was thinking (around $150). The entire bag looks to be anywhere from $350-$400 (unless you find a good deal) and i figure the frame has to be atleast half the value of the pack. Let me know if anyone is looking for these.

Any more input?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.