E-Bay ROCKS!!!

36-tex

My recent uniform purchase off of ebay. I was shocked when I saw I won this. I threw in a bid at the end as a second thought. Received the Korean War Ike jacket with a nice and original "KCOMZ" patch in bullion. This is the first style of this patch and a harder one to find. This makes my second one on a uniform. Others may correct me, but I have only seen these first styles in bullion. I have never seen a all cotton made patch.

I also received the fatigue shirt with a nice theater made name tag.

post-98-1315868136.jpg

post-98-1315868144.jpg

I need to say I very rarely get anything off of ebay. Generally because I am "CHEAP" and things sell for more than I am willing to pay. As my friend Teamski likes to say; "I'm a bottom feeder." I hunt for deals. I figure I can always find items at retail prices, but the joy I seek is in the hunt. I have never paid over $90.00 for a single patch and never over $150 for a uniform. I bide my time and search for the deals that are still to be found. A person can build a nice collection with patience and common sense.

I need to say I very rarely get anything off of ebay. Generally because I am "CHEAP" and things sell for more than I am willing to pay. As my friend Teamski likes to say; "I'm a bottom feeder." I hunt for deals. I figure I can always find items at retail prices, but the joy I seek is in the hunt. I have never paid over $90.00 for a single patch and never over $150 for a uniform. I bide my time and search for the deals that are still to be found. A person can build a nice collection with patience and common sense.

Dang...you sound like me.

I am cheap (because I have very little discretionary cash) and fortunately, I prefer Navy stuff (which tends to be cheap...well, a lot of it does).