Nice Weekend uniform and groupings hauls!

wdphll

Well, this weekend my ads really paid off all this was purchased from family members this weekend. The first uniform belonged to Allen Leslie who fought in the pacific..that is all that is know..the second which is fulll of items like ammo, tons of documents, patches, buttons, and lots of misc. stuff, is from George Leslie, his brother who was a MP in Omaha, Nebraska. The last grouping belonged to Pvt. Lynn Zierath of the Forty-fifth division. THe Brothers were from Oxford Juction, Iowa and Pvt. Zierath was from Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

I also got a Woodsman's pal knife with original 1943 booklets..that is in a differant thread.

post-577-1195080798.jpg

Hot Damn! thumbsup.gif Mind if you put another ad up with my phone number? :D I am in the process of attaining a large grouping from a son who's father was a Pearl Harbor survivor. He told me he has a couple boxes full of his fathers things, I can't wait to see them! :)

- Jeff

Thank you guys! This weekends buys equal everything else I have purchased in the last year with my ads. I am very happy with what I have got this year...so far the buys are worth the amount of money I spend with ads in local papers. Everytime I let a ad expire it bothers me so much I have to ussually put it back in, in a few weeks...that is what I did for this weekend and it paid off.....I have gotten lucky and got calls from a few vets themselves in my VFW...those are the GREAT ones because I get to interview them and record it for the future.