ERDL poncho liner question

13M40 (RET)

Was there such a thing as brown dominant ERDL ponclo liners or were they all green dominant? Also did anyone make ERDL look-alike liners for the civilian market? I have a chance to buy a tour jacket dirt cheap in a couple days and need to know. BTW the jacket is not embroidered or marked in any way. It does have a YKK brass zipper. Thanks, Dave

Was there such a thing as brown dominant ERDL ponclo liners or were they all green dominant? Also did anyone make ERDL look-alike liners for the civilian market? I have a chance to buy a tour jacket dirt cheap in a couple days and need to know. BTW the jacket is not embroidered or marked in any way. It does have a YKK brass zipper. Thanks, Dave

I do beleve the more modern ERDL poncho liners without sewing panel in the middle are more brown based.

I have both Nam dated and post nam ERDL ones and the post fade to an almost brown'ish plain nylon with faint black shapes. Mine has faded where the clothed body has made contact to it not from washing on sun.

The very later woodland poncho liners are the same colors as the BDU.

Thank you for the reply. I guess I will head back to that thrift store tomorrow and buy it. I saw it Saturday night and they were closed today so it should still be there.