Wolf patch ID needed.....................

Johnny Signor

Johnny Signor

Hopefully "disney dave " or some Disney expert will be able to ID a patch phot I've seen, the patch is a light blur round background with a Wolf standing upright with left foot raised off ground , he's holding two aerial bombs one each hand raised over his head , he 's wearing a top hat and pants with suspenders undone.He has a facial expression of "hollering" as his mouth is open and an "angry " look" on face .

If you know this one ,Please PM me, thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

Sounds sililiar to the Fighting Squadron Nine.

Hopefully "disney dave " or some Disney expert will be able to ID a patch phot I've seen, the patch is a light blur round background with a Wolf standing upright with left foot raised off ground , he's holding two aerial bombs one each hand raised over his head , he 's wearing a top hat and pants with suspenders undone.He has a facial expression of "hollering" as his mouth is open and an "angry " look" on face .

If you know this one ,Please PM me, thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny

Johnny Signor

No , not VF-9 , that one is a yellow "cat" on a cloud leaning over and holding a single Liquor bottle in raised paw ready to throw it , the Wolf is a dark brown or black with a black top hat , green pants and ona light blue background and no cloud .

But thanks for suggesting this one !

Johnny

Roger...pinned down by enemy fire...getting three kids ready for start of new school season, freelance writing, 3 book projects, regular job, life in general...LOL...

Hi Johnny.

Not familiar with the design you speak of.

Sorry.

:(

Cheers,

David

Johnny Signor

Hey David , thanks for your reply , and sorry to have asked at a busy time, hope alls' going good there with the Kids etc !

Johnny

• 2 weeks later...

No worries Johnny...I just don't get to this site anymore as much as I used to. I'll always answer questions...it just might take a bit more time to hear from me though.

Cheers,

David

• 6 years later...