ACU /ACH Cover w/ 101st patches.

Sabrejet

I recently acquired an ACH which had no cover, so I shopped around for one and came upon this one. It's used but in good shape and as a bonus has a couple of patches applied...the 101st divisional patch and 506th AIR.

post-8022-1314631604.jpg

Left side with divisional patch.

Great looking cover. I bid on a ACU helmet and cover with 506th patches on it last night on Ebay but I didn't bid too hard and let it go fairly cheap.

Rob

Great looking cover. I bid on a ACU helmet and cover with 506th patches on it last night on Ebay but I didn't bid too hard and let it go fairly cheap.

Rob

Really? I picked this one up at a militaria fair here in the UK. Paid the equivalent of about $12 for it.

Really? I picked this one up at a militaria fair here in the UK. Paid the equivalent of about $12 for it.

Yes, the helmet with cover went for about $87..so that's about $20 to you UK guys..Crazy how the US dollar is almost worthless. :crying:

Rob

I'll be honest, this cover isn't making much sense to me...

That isn't a "divisional" 101st patch on the left side, at least as far is I'm aware. That's typically the helmet patched used for the 101st HHC (Headquarters & Headquarters Company). The patch on the right side is obviously the 506th patch.

I've NEVER seen a helmet cover set up like this. Either it has the 101st HHC patches on both sides, or the 506th patches on both sides... not mixed.

I'd love to see other opinions about this...

I'll be honest, this cover isn't making much sense to me...

That isn't a "divisional" 101st patch on the left side, at least as far is I'm aware. That's typically the helmet patched used for the 101st HHC (Headquarters & Headquarters Company). The patch on the right side is obviously the 506th patch.

I've NEVER seen a helmet cover set up like this. Either it has the 101st HHC patches on both sides, or the 506th patches on both sides... not mixed.

I'd love to see other opinions about this...

I started thinking the same thing right after I replied.

Rob