My Helmet Display

ken1967

I keep changing everything around, but at least now they are in one place in the office. Just need some good M1 variations to round out the 3ID lineage.

post-79-1194737076.jpg

Great line up! I like it.

Can you tell me what type of helmet the 2nd one from the right on top of your closet is? And are these the helmets used in OIF ect? I need to find me a nice example of that helmet twothumbup.gif

Sebas

Sebas,

In order from left to right: ACH MICH w/DCU cover, ACH MICH w/BDU Cover & NVG mount, PASGT w/DCU cover & desert SSI, PASGT w/DCU cover & subdued SSI, PASGT w/BDU cover and NVG setup, and painted M1917.

On the shelf: M1 Front Seam swivel bail w/net, M1 Front Seam fixed bail w/painted 34ID SSI.

*Note* The MICH w/BDU came directly from a soldier when he got back from Iraq. Complete with ESS goggles, NVG mount, named helmet strap, Iraqi dust, etc. I'm VERY pleased with that one.

I have a nice used ACU patterned MICH cover that is waiting for me to find a helmet for. ACH's can be quite expensive right now.

Yeah, those MICH helmets are big bucks but they sure are nice. This is the only one I have right now other than my new issued one. I also have the goggles, the phoenix beacon attached to it, and the NOD's mounting arm.

wothelmet.jpg

• 1 month later...

I was finally able to update the MICH collection to include an ACU covered ACH. Helps round the collection out a little more :rolleyes:

post-79-1199413771.jpg

I really like those helmets! I just finished my PASGT helmet, and I think I have a weakness for MICH and PASGT helmets right now! :lol:thumbsup.gif

Sebas

PASGT are great because they are relatively inexpensive to setup. Those MICH helmets are another story! Oh well, when you get the bug, the price isn't as important I guess. ;)