Lets see your 'Nam impressions

Future Radio Tech

Future Radio Tech

Well guys I always love seeing your Vietnam impressions on here but they can be hard to find :pinch: so lets see what you got :thumbsup:

Thanks

Future Radio Tech

Got some photos of myself and a friend during my first event with the local group the Marlboro Volunteers. Wonderful group of people! We went to our first meeting and were at our first event in 2 days :w00t: this picture is just me (Nick) as an RTO with my beloved PRC-77 ;)

post-20363-1314166598.jpg

Future Radio Tech

This picture is of me and my buddy Cameron he went as an ARVN Ranger and as you already know I went as an RTO

post-20363-1314166752.jpg

Corpl. Cleaver

Nothing special, I had afew hours free in the afternoon so I threw this together.

Normaly the flashlight is in the butt-pack and I don't always have the gas mask and claymore bags, but I threw them on for this.

09210.jpg

09510.jpg

09710.jpg

Tyler

Future Radio Tech

Thanks for the compliments Arch and Jones they mean alot :rolleyes: and as for the rest of ya wonderful impressions :thumbsup: keep 'em coming! :w00t: and Stray (StrayDuck just in case :lol:) would you mind posting up some pics on this thread of your Lightweight Ruck? I'd like to set mine up like yours its an excellent looking LW ;) but I cant figure out how you got your machete on there :pinch:

strayduck230
Thanks for the compliments Arch and Jones they mean alot :rolleyes: and as for the rest of ya wonderful impressions :thumbsup: keep 'em coming! :w00t: and Stray (StrayDuck just in case :lol:) would you mind posting up some pics on this thread of your Lightweight Ruck? I'd like to set mine up like yours its an excellent looking LW ;) but I cant figure out how you got your machete on there :pinch:

Will do, I am out of town, but I will take some additional photos when I get home this weekend.

Got some photos of myself and a friend during my first event with the local group the Marlboro Volunteers. Wonderful group of people! We went to our first meeting and were at our first event in 2 days :w00t: this picture is just me (Nick) as an RTO with my beloved PRC-77 ;)

Is the PRC a working one?

Some from my group:

a.jpg

Buon Brieng A-Camp

k.jpg

18th MP Bde

s.jpg

74th Infantry Detachment

o.jpg

179th Assault Helicopter Support Company

r.JPG

1/11th Infantry Recon Element

C9.jpg

1st Cav in Cambodia

198i4.jpg

198th LIB

R9.jpg

3rd Force Recon Company

H4.jpg

Marines in Huê

Our friends in France are getting more and more sophisticated in their reenacting skills each year. I saw some photos of some of the groups over there from about 15 years ago, and most of it was mostly plain Grunt stuff... field gear, jungle fatigues, steel helmets and M-16's. Some of those photos above could have passed for those takend during the period. Nice work!