WWII Airborne Pocket Patches

shocktrooper15

shocktrooper15

Hello everyone,

WWII era Airborne pocket patches can be a complex topic. I would like to ask owners and forum members to post pictures of their pocket patches and any information they may have pertaining to these patches such as:

-Dimensions

-Material

-Construction

-Examples of reproductions and originals

When I eventually find one, I will be sure to post it as well!

Thanks and I look forward to seeing what you all have to share!

Mike

X_redcatcher

I dont think that the guys will go into details like -Dimensions,, there are too many trolls around that take that info and use it for bad things..

shocktrooper15

That's unfortunate that it may be like that. I guess there is always someone who will take something like that and use it to rip people off :crying:

If you guys wish not to post dimensions that is perfectly fine, maybe we can at least have a photographic reference!

That's unfortunate that it may be like that. I guess there is always someone who will take something like that and use it to rip people off :crying:

If you guys wish not to post dimensions that is perfectly fine, maybe we can at least have a photographic reference!

How are we going to delete the fakes and the post-WWII ones that end up here?

Allan

shocktrooper15
How are we going to delete the fakes and the post-WWII ones that end up here?

Allan

Why not have both be posted, collectors such as yourself who specialize in Airborne items should be able to put a label on whether the patch is WWII era or not. Also, I think it is ok if we have fakes, as long as the person who posts the picture labels them correctly. We should be able to compare repro and original.