5th Ranger Battalion

Nellis

Here are a few shots of when I reenacting 5th Rangers!! I did it for a couple years but only

attended 5-6 events. The pics were taken at Conneaut ,OH D-day event or Ft. Knox. I didn't

realize being a real soldier wasn't much fun... ;)

n164001504300593016465pf7.jpg

bloody hell i have a near twin :lol: Im putting together a 5th ranger uniform as well as we speak.

Great stuff would like to see some more photos they look great. thumbsup.gif

bloody hell i have a near twin :lol: Im putting together a 5th ranger uniform as well as we speak.

Great stuff would like to see some more photos they look great. thumbsup.gif

I have only a few more!! Do you need anything to complete your impression?

I have a 5th Ranger helmet with the diamond on the back if your interested.

I have just got my m1 helmet yesterday its a nice fix bail front seam :) . What sort of price are you looking for as i know someone who will be after one soon.

I have just got my m1 helmet yesterday its a nice fix bail front seam :) . What sort of price are you looking for as i know someone who will be after one soon.

I was thinking $80. I originally bought it from atthefront.com. I would be happy to send some pics his

way!! Here are a few more reenacting pics!

081stsquadgettinginstruql6.jpg

Very nice. Wish there was some more 5th rangers over here :( But that will change soon :)

Id like to see some of the photos of the helmet as i mith get another one a some point

Very nice. Wish there was some more 5th rangers over here :( But that will change soon :)

Id like to see some of the photos of the helmet as i mith get another one a some point

I met some 101st Airborne reenactors when I was in England in September!! I was on

the Band of Brothers tour. Here are some pics of the helmet. Let me know if you need

more!!

pict0464zi5.jpg

• 2 months later...