My War Room

Bank Vault

TrenchRaider1918

Any particular reason you encased the m1911 holster and combat knife/scabbrd? Do they have a story to them?

BTW, I know that's a full size third reich flag lurking back there, my grandpa SOMEHOW has one of the long hanging banners that you see on buildings (he served in Korea). He lent it to some guy, and got it back after it was attracting certain groups of people...

No just thought it fit nice in the case. There is also a set of pilots goggles I stole for 12 bucks. The case is originally for lighters but for 10 or 15 bucks it works. The flag I think is a hollywood fake but the red sure makes the display look good aye?

TrenchRaider1918
No just thought it fit nice in the case. There is also a set of pilots goggles I stole for 12 bucks. The case is originally for lighters but for 10 or 15 bucks it works. The flag I think is a hollywood fake but the red sure makes the display look good aye?

Sure does. Setting US items atop German stuff enhances the look of victory.

Collection is looking good! I've been collecting seriously for almost 5 years and have amassed a pretty good collection so far. I'm lucky that I have an office with walk-in closet downstairs for my war room. Although I'm running out of room since I started buying uniforms! Oh well, never enough space. Just use the space you have and pack it in!

It feels good to have some high rollers comment my collection. I went to the big city today and had a hay day!! w00t.gif So some more junk has to get moved to make way for new displays! Pics posted in new finds!

Hi Charlie,

You're off and running!! thumbsup.gif

Now this weird thing is going to happen to you. About once a month or so, you will have an urge to move it all around. :unsure: But don't be afraid. It's a normal reaction to a growing collection! thumbsup.gif

Hi Charlie,

You're off and running!! thumbsup.gif

Now this weird thing is going to happen to you. About once a month or so, you will have an urge to move it all around. :unsure: But don't be afraid. It's a normal reaction to a growing collection! thumbsup.gif

Lol, I am getting the weird urge to move everything out of the way and build more displays.