My War Room

Bank Vault

This is my war room so far, it ain't much but hey give me some credit as I have to sleep in my war room as there is no other place for me to put it with the house mates. Mind the Christmas lights, I watched Platoon and fell in love with the idea. I am still trying to get my collection displayed so check it out and tell me what you think. Thanks!!

Charlie

[quote At least you have a war room. I have a war closet and a bunch of war boxes spread out all over the place

War room, war closet, all I have is a war corner in the garage. thumbdown.gif

Good stuff by the way :excl:

Believe me guys I have had the same problem for a long time and seeing all these war rooms I decided to turn my supposed to be bedroom into a war room that I just happen to sleep in lol. I plan on putting up some clothes racks. I am taking almost 3 duffles of stuff to the surplus store tomorrow so maybe I can get some junk out of my way to add more junk in :rolleyes:

It took me 26 years to go from "War Shelf & War Storage Bins" to an actual War Room pinch.gif so, be patient. You use what you have and go from there!

At least you have a war room. I have a war closet and a bunch of war boxes spread out all over the place.

DITTO!!! Wife won't allow anything that doesn't go with the decor!!!!!! crying.gif

Many people just don't understand this hobby for sure. They say oh that is a dumb thing to collect but who the hell wants to collect dishes or dolls? I fall asleep just thinking about it. So we are even, I never understood why people don't see this as a legit collectable.

pathfinder505
Many people just don't understand this hobby for sure. They say oh that is a dumb thing to collect but who the hell wants to collect dishes or dolls? I fall asleep just thinking about it. So we are even, I never understood why people don't see this as a legit collectable.

Sounds like you are married lol

TrenchRaider1918

Very nice collection you got there, lotsa variety! I too have all my stuff in a closet and around my bedroom. I have a mannequin in the corner and it still spooks me at night! Scared by my own collection! :lol:

No, just tired of morons who have no respect

I hear ya there! Don't worry yourself too much about it. For every 1 idiot out there, there are hundreds ready to learn and respect what you have. This realm of collecting will never go away. You have a great set up going...more space will present itself in due time.

Troy

CNY Militaria

Great stuff you have there! Soon you will have too much stuff, not enough room, and an unwillingness to part with anything anymore!