USS Constitution

Sabrejet

Johan Willaert

Thanks for posting, Ian, and it seems like you had a great time...

I visited the nearly identical sister ship Constellation in Baltimore back in 2001...

• 1 year later...

Thought I'd revive this old thread seeing as how the USS Constitution is this week's "headliner" on the forum. She's a grand ol' gal!

Thanks for reviving this thread. I had the pleasure of going on her during a trip to Boston a few weeks ago - before her recent "voyage". Definitely a VERY popular attraction, even during the week! The lines were so long we never made it to the (separate) lines to go below deck, only made it through the line to go on the top deck. Enjoyed your pics of the lower decks.

Thanks for reviving this thread. I had the pleasure of going on her during a trip to Boston a few weeks ago - before her recent "voyage". Definitely a VERY popular attraction, even during the week! The lines were so long we never made it to the (separate) lines to go below deck, only made it through the line to go on the top deck. Enjoyed your pics of the lower decks.

You're welcome. I was there in August 2011. It was very busy then too, but they were very well organised and processed us all and got us aboard asap, a group at a time...and boy, was it hot below decks!! :w00t: