The George King Collection

king802

Corpsmancollector

Wow, Rich! Amazing stuff...I really enjoyed seeing the overall shots of your room! :thumbsup:

Nice original box of morphine syrettes too - they are not easy to find.

Will

Now i would like to say this is mine but it belongs to a friend. M10 Tank destroyer which i get to play with occasionally. :thumbsup: We didn't run over the woman on the right by the way :lol:

I'll post more when i've done more pictures.

Rich

post-1878-1327164459.jpg

Hey Rich, Good Up-Date there.

That is an Outstanding Collection you have got there very nice & Very Impressive !

and well done to that is one Military Collection of Quality Items to be very Proud of and why not :thumbsup:

Very nice items.

But that TD is an M18, not an M10. :)

I know you Airborne guys don't see the differences (just in case; this comment was meant as a joke). ;)

Erwin

War room!?? :bravo: :w00t:

It's a battalion of helmets! Amazing.

Cheers

Thanks for the comments Ken. We are quite heavy on the Helmet focus. Between mine and my Fathers collection we have around 80 Helmets. All WW2, with the majority being Fixed bail. Most of mine are in boxes due to lack of space :crying:

HEY GUY---- NICE STUFF! A QUESTION I WANT TO ASK----- HOW MUCH OF WW2 EQUIPTMENT AND 'LEFT OVERS' ARE IN ENGLAND??? BEING THAT OUR BOYS WERE THERE ONE WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE PLENTIFUL.

SECONDLY--- THE THOMPSONS ARE A DREAM!!! AT LEAST YOUR GOV. LETS YOU HAVE THE REAL DEAL AS A DEACT. AS COMPARED TO HERE IN THE U.S. IN ORDER FOR US TO HAVE THAT THE RECEIVER HAS TO BE CUT IN HALF WITH THE CENTER SECTION MISSING. I AND OTHERS HERE WOULD JUST LOVE TO HAVE A DEMILL LIKE YOURS.

HEY GUY---- NICE STUFF! A QUESTION I WANT TO ASK----- HOW MUCH OF WW2 EQUIPTMENT AND 'LEFT OVERS' ARE IN ENGLAND??? BEING THAT OUR BOYS WERE THERE ONE WOULD THINK IT WOULD BE PLENTIFUL.

SECONDLY--- THE THOMPSONS ARE A DREAM!!! AT LEAST YOUR GOV. LETS YOU HAVE THE REAL DEAL AS A DEACT. AS COMPARED TO HERE IN THE U.S. IN ORDER FOR US TO HAVE THAT THE RECEIVER HAS TO BE CUT IN HALF WITH THE CENTER SECTION MISSING. I AND OTHERS HERE WOULD JUST LOVE TO HAVE A DEMILL LIKE YOURS.

Hi Costa,

Thanks for the comments. Surprisingly there isn't that much US gear left in the UK. Most of it is in mainland Europe.

The Thompson's are very nice. I doubt they were ever fired.

If it was a choice between my Thompson's and your Red Bull - The Red Bull wins hands down :thumbsup:

Regards

Richard

Next Up we have an Un-issued USMC M17 Binocular case. This differs from the Army version by not having any markings. It is also a different color, being a darker chocolate brown color.

post-1878-1327260637.jpg