The George King Collection

king802

Hospital card.

Hope you enjoy. I'll get round to adding more items from my fathers collection and maybe put mine on here too.

Regards

Richard

post-1878-1312056300.jpg

Hi Rich, Thats an Excellent Collection there with Top Quality Items and thanks for sharing them :thumbsup:

with us and keep them comming look foward to seeing the rest of your Collection & your Fathers Impressive.!

:thumbsup: Great collection!

I hope to see some m1 helmets soon ^_^

Justin,

I think you have seen quite a few of mine already over on the Helmet section. I'll have to start bringing everything together under this thread. :thumbsup:

Rich

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments guys. Thought i would gradually add to the topic rather than post elsewhere.

Here we have an M1a1 and and M28 Thompson Sub Machine Gun. Both De-activated to comply with UK Gun laws :crying: .

These were from the large batches that came from a Salt mine in Russia, as a result there have been quite a few on the market here in the UK.

Top we have the M28 and the M1a1 below.

post-1878-1313846964.jpg

Rich

• 1 month later...
Corpsmancollector

Rich,

How did I miss this? Some truly stunning items! The documented jump suit is an incredibly complete piece of early airborne history.

Look forward to seeing some more!

All the best

Will

• 2 weeks later...
AirborneGrunt

Great Collection! I really enjoy seeing collections of the 504th PIR. This unit has a great history, just didn't get the publicity as the other PIR's during WW2. Once again, Great Collection! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Thought i would make the effort to start adding to this thread again. I'll try and post a little but often as there is so much stuff to get through.

Here we have Omaha Beach pick ups. My Father has been a tour guide for the British Army on a number of occasions and these were picked up on those trips. Not that long ago in fact. The stuff is still out there to be found.

First is a M5 Assault Gas mask :thumbsup:

post-1878-1327161322.jpg

Richard