khaki officer pants

Jamecharles

hi all!

i need your opinion on those pants.

the sellers said that they are ww2 and officer model... they corrispond in all to the classic model of summer officer's pant, anyway i want know if you think the same thing!

thank you!

pict3933hk5.th.jpg(pict3934sd2.th.jpg(the stamp of the size)

pict3935qv0.th.jpg(they have also the little pocket in the front side.)

pict3937vw4.th.jpgpict3941sc1.th.jpg

pict3946vn6.th.jpg

(another question about the inside of the m43 pile. It can be without padding? like in this photo---->pict2837jy4mt1.th.jpg )

These are officer's worsted material trousers, however,I believe they most likely date to postwar and even the 1950's. The brass zipper, button style and marking are more typical for this time period. There is no difference otherwise from ww2 made uniforms.

WW2 examples will usually have different buttons and have either a button fly or zinc zippers. The waist closure will also often have two buttons instead of one.

CB

As promised, here are some pictures of what an authentic set of WWII officer tan's should look like. The coat itself features beautifully done Army Air Force devices in fine bouillion, as well as bouillion Majors rank insignia and hershey bars. The pants feature a zinc zipper. The material is of a rather loose weave, which was a design that enabled the pants to "breath" during the summer months, when this uniform would have been used. Click on the images so that you can get larger, more clear images. The pictures should tell the rest of the story.

Chris

post-548-1193859413.jpg

post-548-1193859420.jpg