SOME LAST VIETNAM FINDS !!!!!

beogam

Great finds J, very nice stripes. The flight suit is very cool!

You must know where to shop!

Will

Thanks Will

"You must know where to shop! " For sure :thumbsup: and some more stuffs come to me next week, HEY HEY !!!

Hi All

Not really new s acquisition but i refound it in parcel and i never show it before

Early Green ARVN PANTS like "Sortie d' usine " TTSXQT stamp dated 08 66 size Q5

post-1486-1314273880.jpg

Nice camo. It seems that those OD jungle jackets with the black spray painted splotches started appearing after Shelby Stanton wrote an article for Chute & Dagger newsletter with drawings of the uniform. I saw a number of them at a show up in NY. If I recall correctly, the purpose of the snaps on the little strap on the chest was to snap a modified strobe light pouch onto the jacket. I used to know about a man in Syracuse NY area who made a bunch of them up.

The blue and yellow shirt looks more like a school shirt, especially with the name on it. Alot of grade and high schools had double sided shirts for sports. Also the blue is the wrong color for a SEAL shirt.

The blue and yellow shirt looks more like a school shirt, especially with the name on it. Alot of grade and high schools had double sided shirts for sports. Also the blue is the wrong color for a SEAL shirt.

Larry Stone has this shirt for sale...

post-5424-1314889603.jpg