Theater made CIB - Afghan or Iraqi

Nkomo

I got this 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team DCU and was wondering if any could tell me if the CIB is Afghan or Iraqi made. Thanks in advance!

Arch

DSCN2438.JPG

firefighter2904

looks just like Iraq one i have. how ever not to far off from Afgan one i have made.

Id do a search and see if the 45th has been to both theaters of operation. My guy says its Iraq.

The 45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team were in both Iraq and Afghanistan in the 2003 time period. It could have been either. Thanks for your comment.

kriegsmodell

Arch,

In my world it's Iraqi made. Conforms with known examples that I have from that theatre. My thoughts only ......

Arch,

In my world it's Iraqi made. Conforms with known examples that I have from that theatre. My thoughts only ......

Lance,

Thanks for the comment. I was leaning toward Iraqi as well, but just wanted other opinions of knowledgeable members. :thumbsup:

firefighter2904
looks just like Iraq one i have. how ever not to far off from Afgan one i have made.

Id do a search and see if the 45th has been to both theaters of operation. My gut says its Iraqi made and pretty nice !