Request

memphismeister

memphismeister

Just an Idea to the forum powers.

Could we not have a pinned reference to warrant officers?

craig_pickrall

Can you post a link to the thread or threads that you have in mind?

Craig,

I'm guessin he would want this one from the qualification badges, DUI's, etc. thread.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...howtopic=114382

It's a start at least! I've had a few that didn't match myself as well as several from the other branches that I have no idea as to a time period! This is a GREAT idea!

Fins...

I am the recipiant of the previous research information and very much agree with a pinned subject on Warrant Officers. Thanks, Al Hirschler in Dallas.

memphismeister
Can you post a link to the thread or threads that you have in mind?

Gosh I wish I had kept track of them all.

We have had people asking about the different periods for each of the services and I have to back peddle to see what I can find. Thank you soooooo much for the positive answer.

memphismeister
Craig,

I'm guessin he would want this one from the qualification badges, DUI's, etc. thread.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...howtopic=114382

It's a start at least! I've had a few that didn't match myself as well as several from the other branches that I have no idea as to a time period! This is a GREAT idea!

Fins...

Agree. For example many people get the ranks backwards ect.

memphismeister
craig_pickrall

I will pin this for you if you agree that it is okay to merge all of them into one topic. Also the last two threads you list are more of a general rank chart rather that WO specific so I will leave them out but will include a post that has them listed as a linked thread. Post here if that is okay with you.

memphismeister
I will pin this for you if you agree that it is okay to merge all of them into one topic. Also the last two threads you list are more of a general rank chart rather that WO specific so I will leave them out but will include a post that has them listed as a linked thread. Post here if that is okay with you.

Thank you so much