U.S. Navy TUGs Ship Tabs

Here's a nice batch of old Navy tugboats from my ship tab collection! A nice mix of ATAs,ATFs, and YTBs, ! I've got this thing for Tugs!

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT HAS NAVY SHIP TABS/UIMS/ROCKERS FOR SALE/TRADE OR FOR FREE!!!!

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT IS LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR SHIP TAB ???

post-41963-1309616539.jpg

Hi, I am a British collector of US Navy UIM tabs... I am very keen to find a USS OLIVER HAZARD PERRY one.

Happy to buy or trade a Royal Navy patch if anyone has a spare please?

Thank you for your interest! The tabs that I collect date between 1957 and 1975. In 1975 the Navy changed the uniform of enlisted personnel, E-6 and below. In 1985, the Navy reconsidered the unpopular move, and reverted back to the traditional uniforms and brought back ship tabs and UIMs. The tabs after 1985 are noticeably different that the earlier ones. Later tabs are all a standard width of about 5 inches, and the background is nearly black. :thumbsup:

Hi there! Just by coincidence, one of the ships I served on was the Perry! I'll have to look around to see if I can find one for you mate!

Hi, I am a British collector of US Navy UIM tabs... I am very keen to find a USS OLIVER HAZARD PERRY one.

Happy to buy or trade a Royal Navy patch if anyone has a spare please?

Hi there! Just by coincidence, one of the ships I served on was the Perry! I'll have to look around to see if I can find one for you mate!

Hi, Many thanks for your reply. I have most of the OHP class UIMs but still need 9 to complete. I hope to get them all at some stage. The most noticeable one missing is the Perry.

Best wishes

John

Hi again John, I may have a O H Perry for you, will know in a day or two. What other ships of that class do you need? I was also on the Clifton Sprague. Al

Hi, Many thanks for your reply. I have most of the OHP class UIMs but still need 9 to complete. I hope to get them all at some stage. The most noticeable one missing is the Perry.

Best wishes

John