WHAT DO YOU COLLECT

alconlon

I collect WW1 aviation - US, French, US volunteers with the French Air Service (Lafayette Flying Corps). I am especially interested in Americans who trained in Italy as I knew the last surviving US pilot trained in Foggia, Italy during WW1. Another favorite group of pilots is the 20th Aero Squadron - the first US Air Service vet I met as a kid was a "motorman" with the 20th.

Charlie W.

I've done a lot of looking on this forum and one thing I seem to notice is that a number of people collect fake painted, airborne or modified WW2 M-1 helmets think.gif

Only thing is that they think they're real. w00t.gif

I've done a lot of looking on this forum and one thing I seem to notice is that a number of people collect fake painted, airborne or modified WW2 M-1 helmets think.gif

Only thing is that they think they're real. w00t.gif

Good thing I don't own a painted steal pot!... :( wait... is that a good thing :(

haha

Justin

Captainofthe7th

37thguy, IMPRESSIVE!

I dabble in all eras, if I like it, I buy it, period.

However, my main focus is Korea and 7th Infantry Division. I will typical buy ANYTHING 7th Division Korea.

Korea is truly the forgotten war (except to this crew here!) and I like to spread the word, if you know what I mean.

I hope I dropped enough hints here? ;)

Rob

WHAT DO YOU COLLECT

1 PRE WWII

2 WWII

3 POST WWII

WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR FOCUS

THJANKS, AL

Unfortunately I collect almost anything military related from the 17th century to the present. I started out 11 years old with anything WWII and over the years I have just kept going back in time. I primarily am looking for pieces that are wheelock and flintlock related from the 17th century but I still keep an eye out for neat personalized items from just about any time period.

What do I collect?

I collect anything associated with those brave souls who flew as ball turret gunners in WWII. Uniforms, photos, medals, personal items, etc.

John

I collect WWII only. Aviation related only. That's enough to keep me busy, and broke!

Here's part of it.......

DSC01814.jpg

WOW! w00t.gif I LOVE IT!!!!!

I collect mainly Vietnam war stuff, and bits of WWII and modern when I see something I like.

Too bad I don't have any kind of displays like you guys do.

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

My specialty is A-2 jacket groupings, but I also have

Caterpillar club groupings, as well as uniform groupings, and Wings.

The RAF and Bad Guy corners are not shown, as well as the rack of

original B-10's, B-15's,and A-2's that are plain in size 42-44. I like to

wear one once in a while when they bring the B-17's and P-51's to the

local Airport each spring.

Jeff (ww2vault)

You're welcome to stop by anytime for a visit. If you're ever around

Minneapolis, let me know. We can hang out in my Aviation themed Bar! twothumbup.gif That goes for anyone else as well!

The Ace Lounge

010-4.jpg

013-4.jpg

Jeff (ww2vault)

You're welcome to stop by anytime for a visit. If you're ever around

Minneapolis, let me know. We can hang out in my Aviation themed Bar! twothumbup.gif That goes for anyone else as well!

Hah! I may have to take you up on your offer if I am ever out that way! :D I warn you though, you may not like all of the drool on your jackets! jeal0001.gif

- Jeff

Hi All

Well my name prettymuch tells my whole story .

I collect camouflage uniforms that float my boat .

Everything from WW2 to Vietnam from all countrys .

owen

Kammoman

post-2009-1225931103.jpg

I collect 20th century American militaria from most branches. Specialize in WAVES, Women Marine, SPARS and U.S. Navy. Also collect Irish army militaria and vintage Vespa scooters.