Paladin grouping

navyman

I'm glad the negatives came out so well. I still love this group! Thanks for taking the time to post more of this special group.

Dennis

Great group. Amazing find.

Just an observation, it doesn't detract from the overall group, but the leather jacket you posses is not the same jacket in the photos. The jacket Paladin wears in the photos has a map pocket on the chest, appear to have cargo pockets (has opposed to slash pockets), and the lapel appears to close over the right shoulder when buttoned up.

The Aeronautic marked flat hat, P-coat & boots are amazing.

JC

Hi,

I thought I would share this grouping I got at the begining of the year. This grouping is named to Frank A Paladin who was a aviation carpetner's mate first class. He work on the structure's of the aeoplanes and why he had his own flight gear. He was state side during ww1. I have a copy of his records and scan one of them. This will tell the story. I will add to this post as there is a lot of material that belong's to this man.

post-2501-1309542505.jpg

post-2501-1309542388.jpg

His flight gear

post-2501-1309542621.jpg

post-2501-1309542631.jpg

post-2501-1309542662.jpg

Jason

jason,

an utterly fantastic find and I would be hard pressed to try to find another like yours...great find.

so.mostyank

Great group. Amazing find.

Just an observation, it doesn't detract from the overall group, but the leather jacket you posses is not the same jacket in the photos. The jacket Paladin wears in the photos has a map pocket on the chest, appear to have cargo pockets (has opposed to slash pockets), and the lapel appears to close over the right shoulder when buttoned up.

The Aeronautic marked flat hat, P-coat & boots are amazing.

JC

Yes, I took notice of that too. I do think the one that came with is his though and not added to the group.

Good eye,

Jason