PASGT

oldfireguy

Kevlar pot with some field mods. I’m not sure what the snaps were for but the black Velcro was done for holding a flashlight.

DSC_2672.jpg

DSC_2673.jpg

DSC_2674.jpg

DSC_2675.jpg

nice one! :thumbsup:

It's the 1st time i saw a cover modified like that! for snaps, it's very strange, that's reminds to me googles strap retention webbing system used on ACH helmets :think:

Cheers

Thierry

The velcro on the top with the hole in it is what comes with the flight helmets for holding our weight bags on. Thinking that one is used for holding a strobe.

• 3 months later...

Hi, Great topic and I am trying to make my 50 posts so I can put a few items on the Sale block. I have some new PASGT helmets as well. Have a great day.

The velcro on the top with the hole in it is what comes with the flight helmets for holding our weight bags on. Thinking that one is used for holding a strobe.

Hi, Great topic and I am trying to make my 50 posts so I can put a few items on the Sale block. I have some new PASGT helmets as well. Have a great day.

Here's an idea. Start a thread on your PASGTs, make legit posts, and don't just make posts to get your 50, make posts to contribute. Just a suggestion!

Here's an idea. Start a thread on your PASGTs, make legit posts, and don't just make posts to get your 50, make posts to contribute. Just a suggestion!

I agree!....that would be a great start and i would like to see your helmets too!....mike