I think EA has a bit of a different material than the original TS - more smooth

comparing early TSP products are closer to the originals than EA

But I think now that EA makes the best repros

img4492a.jpgimg4486x.jpg

img4487oi.jpg

Regards

Piotr

B20

if you have samples of the new fabric,could you show pictures ?

I am interested in new EA stock

Regards

Piotr

Mkv in production

e2298b126325053abe40376845bf82a1.jpg

And now silvers

c47a89747944f8ebdee1ae51de244d72.jpg

B20

Great 2nt pattern jacket!! - looks beautiful :)

This new EA green fabric looks very interesting - I'm looking forward to new EA products

Here is my friends shirt from EA

tiger017.jpg

Regards

Piotr

Those are some nice looking repros shirts !!

I have this shirt for a little while. I know it is no good as it is ripstop but the question I have is why it was so heavly modified. It seems like alot of work for re-enacting.First it looks like there wwas a nametag strip , and US Army (?) strip and rank on the sleeves. The sleeves were shortened and the 4 straight pockets were removed and 4 smaller pockets added (2 slant) and what appears to possibly a period non ripstop shoulder pocket. Is the pattern on the pocket real ? What would this uniform be used for ? Who made this ?

Thanks , Mitch

post-592-0-26288500-1359823327.jpg

vintageproductions

This may be a dumb question, or it may come across the wrong way, so I hope no one takes any offense.

The amount of time, energy, and money that seems to be invested in these fake tiger stripes, do you spend the same amount of time, energy and money going after original pieces?

This may be a dumb question, or it may come across the wrong way, so I hope no one takes any offense.

The amount of time, energy, and money that seems to be invested in these fake tiger stripes, do you spend the same amount of time, energy and money going after original pieces?

For me I buy cheap. The short sleeve gold 2nd patt jungle jacket I paid a whopping $4.99 !

The EA cost $75 delivered because it was a sales sample and not the $150 as charged on the site. The patches I bought from a movie prop buyer from ex-nam real props for $15

I can see a market for reproduction uniforms , well quality reproduction and not the tat coming from china made for Airsoft. The 3 main reasons for having a good reproduction , price, size and availability.

Here in the UK we get stung by the short and curlies with VAT and import. I recently bought an external hard disk for my Mac from USA, $45 USD with import duty of $35 ! ( was still cheaper then buying from apple UK however ). I'm kinda chewing my undies at some AUSCAM deserts being flown over from states with a $49 price tag to see the charges on them !

vintageproductions

Hi

This is Silver TS from Sessler - Japan made - Heavy Weight Twill fabric - like denim

p2050046k.jpg

Regards

Piotr

These are made in China, not Japan. Just sold in Japan.

The patches I bought from a movie prop buyer from ex-nam real props for $15

Lol - I thought I recognized that patches on that uniform! I was the seller on eBay you got them from :) They look great with the Sergeants chevrons. Glad you've put them to good use.

Cheers,

Tom

(chunky007films)

Lol - I thought I recognized that patches on that uniform! I was the seller on eBay you got them from :) They look great with the Sergeants chevrons. Glad you've put them to good use.

Cheers,

Tom

(chunky007films)

Yeah cheers chap, they look brill. The photo I put up was them just laid on there prior to sewing. I work as a sign writer with a sewing machine for making flags and banners , so I took my OD cotton and applied them.

I can tell you this , around ASDA it makes heads turn !

With those bright yellow patches on a tiger stripe uniform, the Cong would probably be confused seeing some sgt chevrons and a 1st Cav patch just "floating" through the dark triple canopy jungle of the A Shau Valley.

Mixing early war patches on late war cammo is just breaking all the "Cool" rules ........

Early war cammo .......use early war patches ...and its cool.

You shop in asda ?

I thought you would have been a Marks and Spencer man .

owen

Mixing early war patches on late war cammo is just breaking all the "Cool" rules ........

Early war cammo .......use early war patches ...and its cool.

You shop in asda ?

I thought you would have been a Marks and Spencer man .

owen

I was going for the " hey look at me " look ;-) besides most in the area don't know what time it is until Jeremy Kyle comes on :-/

Yeah I'm afraid it's ASDA because they built the mother of god sized on 500 yards from our door, a marine has the 1000 yard stare we just stare at the ASDA. There is a shop on the other side of us that sells over runs of M&S ready meals and frozen meals for 75p a pop.

Yeah I was going to go for green late war subdued patches but when I saw the set for sale and they did look pretty , way what the jot I'm having a bit of that.

Hi

The main thing is the price of original TS - In Poland we make a little less money at work :(

I have access to the originals by a friend who is also involved in the design of the TS unioforms - He has in this topic very large knowledge

in the 90s had the largest collection of NAM in Europe but got rid of everything and took up only TS :)

He explained to me that these copies do not differ much from the original, and it makes no sense to destroy original TS at work

I use these uniforms every day - to the forest and to work - TS is a wonderful for me :love:

for example:

kgrhqvhjeiennppeyvbptlk.jpgkgrhqvhjc8emvd26fbbptlk.jpg

This jacket costs about $ 250 - for this price, I can have the whole uniform - good repro - in my size Medium (150-200$)

Maybe if I had more money I'd buy originals

Regards

Piotr

These are made in China, not Japan. Just sold in Japan.

Hi

Thank you very much - I thought that also produced in Japan - I was wrong

Today - my uniform at work :) - lightweight TS

p2130049s.jpg

Regards

Piotr

A44584FB-B7E8-41D4-B3E8-C0371ADC3DB6-12900-00000AC4CC55FF68.jpg

2F401405-4793-4959-B366-7000EA257507-12900-00000AC4D5FC6FD6.jpg

CF0EDDE4-856C-489F-97C2-A3E8999757F1-12900-00000AC4E1644B12.jpg

Here's a float jacket I paid $50 for. No idea of brand or maker , looks custom made one off. It's a form of JWD but reversed green and brown to give a gold look.

49CCE271-7F8E-4793-953A-7D22BF289C40-12900-00000AC4EAC952C2.jpg

Here he was in view , Nam legend Ken Miller in his gold pants and JWD jacket.

Hi

Can you tell me something about this TS Shirt? Who made this repro??

I bought this shirt but I do not know about it?

foto from seller

pd1302122802.jpg

pd1302122805.jpg

pd1302122807.jpg

Regards

Piotr