Arctic ACH

hawkdriver

Not long ago, someone posted about a ACH arctic white helmet cover and It made me think of pulling mine out. I recently got my hands on a extra ACH, so I decided to mate the two. Here is the results.

vybk2t.jpg

2dhfckl.jpg

vorl2s.jpg

Great looking set up, this is the first arctic cover I've seen on an ACH so far. The white mount is a nice touch. I found a used arctic PASGT cover with half colored in black PFC rank drawn on it at a surplus store and put it on one of my extra helmets. I've always wondered if it was from actual military use though... :think: I don't imagine there are all that many that get used, comparatively.

Ya, it's doubtful that many of these see the light of day. The Marines seemingly do the most arctic training and since they don't wear the ACH, the cuts down the numbers of potential users. With that said, the label inside is from one of the companies that originally manufactured the ACH and they are still around.

Very nice! I wish I had a ACH helmet to put my cover on. Well I guess I will soon but I doubt I'll need my arctic cover.. :think:

-Matt.