NORMANDY PHOTOS JUNE 2011.

1st Div. Big Red One Veteran.

Here is a Photo i had also the Honour of meeting

Harley Reynolds 1st Div Big Red One 16th Reg who came ashore on D-day with the First Wave and he Survived Three Invasions

What a Really Nice Guy to have meet and a real gentleman thats for sure God Bless the Man and keep his Health good and strong.

post-11464-1307915899.jpg

Great pics. Thanks for shareing. My pap lays rest in Normandy. 1st Inf Div 26th regiment

Thanks Sir, :thumbsup: for the kind words.

May he Rest In Peace Now that is amazing have you visited his grave over there yet ?

Thanks Sir, :thumbsup: for the kind words.

May he Rest In Peace Now that is amazing have you visited his grave over there yet ?

No Sir i wish i could. Served in the 3rd Inf Division in the early 80s So iam a vet. I`m not financally able to make a trip like that. I would really love to take wife ,and 3 sons. Only time will tell. Maybe someday till then i just have pics which is something i never had before. Thanks to the good people in France. Big thanks to this forum if not for it i woud have never seen a picture of my Paps Cross. Thanks to all :bravo:

No Sir i wish i could. Served in the 3rd Inf Division in the early 80s So iam a vet. I`m not financally able to make a trip like that. I would really love to take wife ,and 3 sons. Only time will tell. Maybe someday till then i just have pics which is something i never had before. Thanks to the good people in France. Big thanks to this forum if not for it i woud have never seen a picture of my Paps Cross. Thanks to all :bravo:

Sir,

Well if i can ever help you out with anything like photos i will grately help you don't be afraid to ask me!!

and thanks for your Military Service also.. I also served in the Irish Defence Forces in a Cavlary Tank Squadron

and have a lot of Cousins living in the States that have served in the US Armed Forces aswell like the Vietnam War. :thumbsup:

Here is a shot of what a Pathfinder 101st Airborne Division

with his PPN1 Beacon & PPN1 Pathfinder Bag & Equipment.

post-11464-1307925930.jpg